Chapter 26: After the break

The next morning

Yang and Ruby were in front of Blake's bed trying to hold their laughs the best they could, Yang was taking photos with her scroll from all possible angles ocassionaly looking away to avoid bursting into laughter while Ruby covered her mouth with the same objective.

(Y/N) and Blake cuddled on they sleep, Blake was resting her head on (Y/N) 's chest while he wrapped her around with both of his arms, looking at them like this, they look just like lovers.

Yang continue taking photos until Blake's bow suddenly moved, Blake slowly opened her eyes finding her teammates in front of her bed looking at her with a suspicious smile on their faces.

Blake: *still drowsy sitting up* What.....are you guys doing....?

Yang laughed silently before speaking.

Yang: *trying not to laugh* You have...

Yang pointed at the saliva trace coming from Blake's mouth to (Y/N)'s shirt, Blake blushed in response, almost instanlty, she cleaned her mouth with the sleeve of her pajamas.

Yang: *snickering* You really were enjoying yourself last night, huh?~

Yang showed her the photo of them sleeping displayed on her scroll, Blake blushed even harder this time; before she could even say something, she jumped towards Yang trying to snatch the scroll off her hands.

Yang: My my.....*looks at the photo*......never imagine that side of you Blake~

Blake blushed harder and harder with every word Yang said.

Yang: That's quite a naughty kitten~

While Blake tried to catch Yang across the dorm, (Y/N) woke up.

(Y/N): *grunts*....

(Y/N) got up sitting on the side of the bed.

(Y/N): *still drowsy* Why all the noise...?

After some seconds, he finally opened his eyes, finding a little water mark on his shirt.

(Y/N): Huh..?

He touched the mark with the tip of his fingers.

(Y/N): *drowsy* The hell is this...?

Bringing his fingers to his nose, (Y/N) smelled the liquid before tasting it with his tongue, even so, he didn't know what exactly was.

Ruby: *snickers*...

(Y/N) turned where Ruby was standing, still holding her laugh.

(Y/N): *drowsy* And what're you laughing at may I ask...?

Ruby: *still laughing*  That's Bla--

Blake appeared from nowhere covering Ruby's mouth with a bright red tone on her face.

Ruby: Hmhm--mhh!!

(Y/N): ....

(Y/N): .....U-Uhm...

Yang: *in the distance* Hey Jaune! Want to see a cat sleeping with an emo guy?

Jaune: *in the distance* ...What?

Blake ran outside the dorm with an inhuman speed.

Ruby: Oh, I'm not missing this!

Ruby got out of the room as well, leaving a confussed (Y/N) behind.

(Y/N): ....

The single sound of crunching filled the room, (Y/N) looked back at his sleeping bag, Okui was laying on it eating some kind of bread.