Chapter 55: Destiny

(Y/N) remained motionless, his fierce gaze lying cautiously towards those at the other end of the area. Yang, on the other hand, seemed much more relaxed, having full confidence in her little plan.

(Y/N): What do you guys think you're doing here!?

Yang: Putting an end to this madness, (Y/N). Enough with your hiding, enough with all this lone wolf act! We're taking you back once and for all!

...

(Y/N)'s face suddenly changed into a genuinely confused expression.

(Y/N): ...Huh?

Yang, pointing her finger at him, saying aloud with unmatched confidence a final warning.

Yang: I'll ask you just once, are we gonna do this the easy way....or would it be by the---?

(Y/N): Wait, wait. Hold up just a sec'.

Silence followed once (Y/N) interrupted her without batting an eyelash. Covering his face with one hand while gesturing with the other to give him a moment, (Y/N) took a brief moment to understand the situation.

(Y/N): What you said....the "Army" thing...was that--...?

Yang: The thing you said, remember? That if we wanted to take you out I'll---

(Y/N): No, no, I get that part....But---....

....

(Y/N): Let me get this straight. Does your plan to take me back to Beacon and make things work like before ACTUALLY consists on....Step 1: Get here; Step 2: Beat me up.... and Step 3: Take me back....? Is this what it's all about?

Yang: ...

....

...

In unison, everyone turned their gaze at Yang, as if just like (Y/N) they were also waiting for the answer. However, no response ever come.

...

Yang: U-Uhm....well....of course if you say it with that tone--.....

(Y/N): ...

....

Yang: I--....ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵃᵈᵐᶦᵗ ᶦᵗ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᶦⁿˢᶦᵈᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃᵈ...

Getting a little nervous, Yang felt the gaze of all her colleagues nipping at her neck. On the other hand, (Y/N) remained speechless at her response, not even knowing how to react.

...

(Y/N): Are you...----

Bringing his hand up to his face covering both his eyes with it, a grimace began to form across his face.

ᴡ̸̝̓̍̐͒̀ʜ̸̬͎̎̌ᴏ̴̨̹̓͌ ̴̧̦͒̋̀̍͐ᴅ̷̰͉͓̀̽̏͝ᴏ̵̪̋̾͑̏ᴇ̷̘̣̝̝̩̚ꜱ̶̨̻̔̌̈́͘͠ ̵͔̟̈́ꜱ̸̭̆̀͝͝ʜ̸̦̉͊ᴇ̷̛͎̥̿͑ ̷̮͖̜̑̒̈́̑͊ᴛ̶̛̞͌ʜ̴̬͓̲̎ɪ̷̢̲̀̔ɴ̸̛̭͕̗̌͒̋ᴋ̸̝̘̥͍͙́͛̅̾̔ ̴̩͇͍͋̂̌̓̿ꜱ̴̘̺̙́͋̚ʜ̴̧͉̮͓̌̋̊ᴇ̶̤̻̖͙̍̒̌̈́ ̷͙͎͔͕̱̒́͝ɪ̴̡̡̮̦͋͛̐͜ꜱ̶̧̨͕͝!̵͉̞͍̀̈́͘͝͠?̶̛̞̫̹͛

(Y/N): Serious...?

M̶̠̼̳̰̳̭̗̱̥̪͆͆͝i̵̢̢̢̛͉͚̳̳̙͗͋͂̅͊̋̊͠g̵̪̍̉h̶̺̫̹̮̙̠̎̇̆̈̽̂̃̾͘͜͝ţ̸̥̟̺͕̬̰̖̱̋̏ͅ ̷͉̰͓̓̀̕̕̕a̴̧̢̦̱̣͍͉̬͇̙̾̀̎̀s̶͍̟͓͕̥̤̺͑ ̵̺̭͎͎̹̫̦̩̦̒ẃ̸̧̺̩͈͕̤͈̪̭͖e̵͉̤͓̯̥͇̔̏̀̂͂̑̈́͂̍ͅl̵̲̻̮̗̠͔̈́̏̍̾̀̚l̷̞̯̻̖̫͈̰̐̉̃̎̒̿̏͘̚͘ ̷̤̣̃̎̄̈́ȩ̶̛̗̖̥̤̗̄̒̈̈́̀̋͂͝͠n̴͇̣̉̄͑͂͂͛̓͘͠j̷̧̩̞͉̠͚̲̊̐͋ȯ̸̧̢̞̩͇́͛͋͒̂̈́̚͜͝y̷̤̗̰̻̑̄̋̌̈͒̇͂͝ ̵͉̰̰̤̣̭͗̌ţ̶̛̤̫̪̳̭̥̔̄͂̇h̷̺̍́̌̄̃̔̕͠i̸̼̋͒͌͐́̿͌̕̚ṣ̶̜̂̀̀̇͂̀͘.̵̱̭̙̹̃̏͑̊̒́̈́.̵̲̾̍̓͐͐͒̀.̴͉̣́͐̔͐͊̄̎̍͘