Chapter 12: Hunter or pray Pt. 1

Beacon's cliff

Ozpin was standing at the edge of the cliff, behind him, Glynda walked around with some kind of "tablet" with images of the students inside of the forest.

Glynda: One more pair was formed sir, Nora Valkirie and Lie Ren....poor boy, I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Ms. Nikos...

Ozpin: Hmm....

Glynda: I don't care what his transcripts say, that Jaune fellow is not ready for his level of combat.

Ozpin: Well.....not always the transcripts are completely accurate........for example......

Ozpin passed his finger over the tablet, showing (Y/N), Weiss and Ruby walking through the forest.

Glynda: That also has me quite intrigued.....He has the name but.....how can we make sure he has the same level as his father?

Ozpin didn't respond, he limited himself to stare at the tablet's screen.

Glynda: Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin: Hmm......

Inside of the emerald forest

Weiss: I'm positive this time! It's this way.

(Y/N): Nope.....it's this one....

(Y/N) walked to the opposite path of Weiss's.

Weiss: But--- H-how are you so--

(Y/N): Just start walking....

Weiss: *with a mad tone*Ugh! *to Ruby* Do you mind hurrying, little miss riding hood?

Ruby: My name is Ruby!

Weiss and Ruby followed (Y/N).

Ruby: You have no sense of direction Weiss, we're nowhere near it!

(Y/N): But I'm the one thas is guiding them......

Weiss: Don't be ridiculous, all you can do is follow me....

Ruby: I'm not much of a follower!!

(Y/N): But you two are surely good talkers , aren't you...?

Weiss: I'm not sure about that....mind telling me why a girl like you would attend the academy?

Ruby: To be a huntress of course! Like the one in the stories!

(Y/N) suddenly stopped in his place, looking up with a surprised look.

Weiss: Stories...? Unbeliavable...

(Y/N): Something's coming.....

Weiss: I came here to learn.....to grow stronger....*turns to Ruby* I strive to perfection. Unlike you, I'm not here for fun and games.

(Y/N) slowly grabbed Tempus's handle, waiting for the creature to appear.

(Y/N): You sense that Okui?

Okui: Hmm? Not really.....It's more interesting listening to these girls....

(Y/N): What...?

(Y/N) turned to the girls, noticing they arguing.

Weiss: If all you want is to be a part of the stories give up and go home....yor mother is waiting to read one to you...

For some reason, (Y/N) felt a chill, his mother also used to read stories to him when he was just a child, but there was something more....

(Y/N): I......feel dizzy......