Important note

Hello people who had read my story to this point. As you well know, this story was on hiatus for a while as yours truly was quite busy with school. Now with the vacations, I was planning to finally finish the arc that it had been left in. However, now another complexity has arisen.

As you might know if you had follow the series up to this point, the route of the story was already decided with its respective end already planned, but now more than ever is when I doubt whether to follow it or not.

Regarding the most recent chapters of volume 9  (which I'm not criticizing, hating on them or something like that)I fear that continuing to write the plot I had planned for this book may seem 'offensive', 'incongruous' or something bewteen those line to some people regarding the original material.

At the end of the day, you people are the ones who had this story going until this very point with every view, vote and comment; so it'd really help to read your opinion on this matter since you have the last word. I don't know if I should continue with this story until it is actually finished or if it is not worth it and it would be better to conclude it here. I don't know if all this message sounds a little strange considering that at the end of the day this is a story written by a mere fan as he decided to try doing a fic a couple years back. But I would really appreciate to hear someone else's opinion.

Of course, I'll understand if continuing with this story seems offensive and hateful for the fandom, and if it did, I apologize for it. I just want to say that, even if I wasn't the best of writers or the best at English, I really enjoyed writing for all of you. And if this is the last update I do on this book, I just want to thank everyone who stayed with me since the very first chapters, the new readers who by mere coincidence found this book on their feed, the people who always commented on every chapter and left their vote and basically every single person who voluntarily decided to click on it to give it a try.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Goodbye :)