Chapter 15: The Badge and the burden

The next morning in RWBY's dorm

Weiss was still in bed, apparently, she had a peaceful dream; she slowly opened her eyes as she sit up in her matress, carefully stretching her arms up as she woke up.

Weiss: *yawn*

Then...

BEEEEEEEEEEP

Weiss: Gah!

Ruby "surprised" Weiss with her whistle, making her fall into the ground.

(Y/N): *groan*....

Ruby: Goooooooooood morning teaaaam RWBY!! And (Y/N).......and......katana girl....

In the corner of the room, (Y/N) was laying down in his sleeping bag, to everyone's surprise, he was still asleep despite the blow of the whistle.

Okui in the other hand, was laying on (Y/N)'s body asleep before the whistle wake her up.

Okui: *yawn*... It's breakfast time?

Weiss: *to Ruby* What's wrong with you?

Ruby: Good!! One down, two to go...

Okui was slowly standing up.

Okui: Just one.....*yawn*......hey can you hand me that for a second...?

Okui was still drowsy but she managed herself to walk across the room to take Ruby's whistle, then she came back to (Y/N)'s sleeping bag, she stare at him for a couple of seconds before looking at the whistle that she was holding on her hand.

Okui threw the whistle to (Y/N)'s head, this time, waking him up succesfully.

(Y/N): *groan*.....What're you doing...? It's not even morning...

Yang: It's 8 am...

Okui: Yeah we know.....we're not used to wake up this early....

(Y/N) slowly started to stand up while rubbing the place where the whislte impactated.

(Y/N): *yawn*...

Ruby: Perfect! Now that you're awake we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: Excuse me?

(Y/N): I want that shower now....

Yang: Decorating!!

Yang was holding a lot of stuff in her arms.

Weiss: What?!

Blake: We still have to unpack.....*showing her backpack*

The backpack that Blake was holding suddenly opened up, pouring the content into the ground.

Blake: Aaand clean....

(Y/N): Well....

(Y/N) stretched his arms and back before heading to the bathroom.

(Y/N): I wish you luck with that....I'm going to--

Yang: No you're not!

Yang caught (Y/N) by the back of his shirt.

Yang: You're gonna help us too.

(Y/N): What?

Yang: *turns to Okui* And Ms. Sword too....

Okui: *yawn*...

Yang released (Y/N).

Ruby: Alright!! Weiss, Blake, Yang and their fearless leader Ruby.....*to (Y/N)*and company.....

(Y/N) had his usual inexpressive look.

Ruby: Have begun their first mision. *raises her fist* BANZAI!