2 ~ Respects Not Given It's Earned

Start from the beginning

Was I looking forward to being alone with Mr. Jackson?

I scoff to myself stuffing all my papers and stationary into my baby blue kanken bag the zip getting caught on the paper tearing it. "Urgh!" I throw my head back in frustration.

"Woah calm down Alissa it's just a bit of paper." Maya laughed from behind me resting her hand on my shoulder, I turn flashing her a sarcastic smile before raising my middle finger in front of her face.

"Bitch! well I'm sorry for your loss...", Raising her hands dramatically as if to surrender before motioning to the ripped paper snorting out a laugh.

"Sam take this girl away from me I'll see you assholes at lunch." I roll my eyes placing my hands on their backs and pushing them out of the door along with the rest of my classmates.

Regaining my composure I advance towards my seat placing my behind on the cool metal of the stool. A sudden nervousness taking over me as I fumble, picking at my nail polish shaking my leg in anticipation.

*SLAM* I snap my head up practically jumping out of my skin

"Did I scare you Miss. Brown?" My name rolling perfectly off his tongue making my knees go weak, his strong Indiana accent sounding so exotic to me compared to the drone of the English tone I had grown to accustomed to hearing my whole life.

"N-no sir..." My gaze returning to the desk.

"Not so confident now are we young lady?" His eyebrow cocked, arms crossed as he lent against his desk.

Fidgeting in my seat I summon the courage to speak up. "Why am I here Mr. Jackson I don't understand what I'm meant to have done wrong." Letting out a audible shaky sigh of relief proud that I had a manged to string a sentence together.

"You know exactly why you are here Alissa, you thought it was a clever move to start running that smart pretty mouth of yours?" He now made his way towards me his hands now tucked in his pockets, his plump bottom lip firmly latched between his teeth. His strides were long and confident, a trait Iseemed to be lacking at this moment in time.

"Stand." He demanded his tone letting me know I shouldn't argue with him.

I lift myself from the safety of my chair, my legs unsteady as my fingers gripped the edge of the desk to balance my quaking figure.

"Look at me Alissa...now." His forefinger lightly pressed against the underside of my chin making my breathe hitch in my throat. My head being raised being forced to make eye contact with the beautiful man stood before me.

"Do you have something to say to me?" His voice slightly softer but I still detected some hint of patronising undertone. His finger tracing my skin lightly, stroking up and down the side of my neck...

"I-I'm sorry." I stutter my gaze falling to his fingers tickling my skin the veins in his hand so prominent...so manly, I couldn't help but imagine what they would do to me...

"Sorry who?" His slender fingers now cupping my face his fingertips digging into my cheek, my mouth dropping open, a tingling sensation felt rising down there...

Surely not...surely this can't be turning me on?

"Sorry...Mr. Jackson." His dark expression being replaced with a satisfied smirk.