Chapter 9 - A simple Date

Start from the beginning

Should I just pay? 

"I-I am so sorry no no please j-just drive ahead a-and yo-" 

Romeo didn't even let the boy finish, as he already started his car and drove through the entrance. Dick. Behind the entrance I finally realized where we were. A drive in cinema. It was a big field with a huge white screen overlooking it. Only a few cars were parked at the front, other then that, it was pretty empty. There were some fairy lights on the house behind us and a little kiosk. 

"I could have paid, you know" I lightly mumbled. 

"Why pay when you can get in for free?" he just shrugged. 

Romeo didn't bother taking any of the free spots in the front or middle rows. Nope, he went straight for the back. Wasn't this like the perfect fuck place for couples? For a second there, I though he was really taking me on a proper date. Silly me.

"You want anything to drink or eat? They have some amazing nachos, my treat" he said as he got out of the car. 

"Yeah sure and wait, I will give you some money for maybe a coke" I said, searching for my wallet. I didn't expect him to go all out. 

I mean it wasn't a real date was it? And if he thought I would let him fuck me in an open air drive in cinema he was fucking wrong. So I might as well show him, that I am a fucking man who can pay for his own shit. He shouldn't expect anything in return. So why give him a chance? 

"Jeez calm down Jenkins. I asked you on a date, remember? So let me treat you. No strings attached, if that calms you. Its only a first date. Some nachos and a coke then" he replied, leaning through the window to get a better look at my blushing face. He pushed himself away from the car and walked to the little kiosk. He even took his wallet. Apparently, he actually wanted to pay this time. 

I was confused. So was this a date or not? I leaned back in my seat and sighed. I have been on a few dates in the past, but I have never been this nervous and awkward. Normally, I was the cool and chill guy, who makes the ladies blush. Now I was the lady blushing. Although I wasn't a lady of fucking course. 

I jumped when I heard a knock on my window. Romeo was chuckling, since he obviously just saw that. I slowly rolled down my window and cleared my throat before asking "Can I help you sir?" 

"Just take your fucking drink" Romeo sighed and handed me my coke. He got in on his side and put a box of nachos between us.

 "They were nearly all out so we have to share one. " he said as he was getting comfortable in his seat again. 

I nodded and dove right in to get some at the same time as Romeo. And of fucking course our hands touched, sending shivers down my spine. "Sorry" I quickly said, trying my best not to blush. He just chuckled and pulled his hand back. I didn't really want him to do that. But how could I tell him to let his hand rest on mine, if this whole "a date with Romeo Brooks" was already so new and confusing enough for me? Don't overdo it Blake. 

"What are we watching anyway?" I asked to change the subject and get my dirty mind off the thought of Romeo touching me in any way shape or form possible. My mind would easily wander off into that direction I quickly had to realize in the past week. 

"Pulp Fiction" he replied " I know its a little old but-" 

"NO WAY! I fucking love that movie dude! Its a classic, no doubt. The dialogues and uhh everything about it is so great!!" I rambled. 

I was a hoe for a little older movies. Or movies in general. I looked over to Romeo, who had a small smile placed on his fucking beautiful face. "What?" I asked as bitchy as I could. I may have lost my cool back there a little, but I was ready to get it back as soon as possible.