Chapter 15

Clytia was facing the stunningly beautiful woman with uncertainty. Her tanned long legs were on show in the mini oversized dress she was wearing with sneakers. Her brown hair was tied in a messy bun and big baby blue eyes were roaming over her. She felt uncomfortable and suddenly subconscious of her own reflection.

"I was expecting something else, I have to say." Said the woman lazily.

"Excuse me?"

"You're still cute though. I love those juicy lips of yours. I can only imagine the wonder you can do with them." finished the woman, leaving Clytia astonished.

"I'm sorry, I can be blunt. Don't take it the wrong way. My big mouth has put me in more troubles than I can count. You'll get used to it. I haven't even introduced myself properly. I'm Jody Baker, you can call me Jo." She said giving a quick hug to Clytia.

"Clytia Winter now I guess." She replied. Of course she knew the woman. Jody Baker was a former model, turned actress. She was popular for her roles in romantic comedies and horror movies. She had arrived few minutes earlier.

"Where's your husband? Don't tell me he already abandoned you here all by yourself!"

Clytia was confused but the attitude of Jo. How was she supposed to react? She remained composed and gave her a fake smile before answering.

"Still sleeping. I should go wake him up for you."

"Oh no! It's a great opportunity to get to know you better Titi. You don't mind me calling you Titi, do you?"

"It's okay."

"Good. Titi tell me, what do you think of threesome?"

"What?"

"Threesome. Nolam and I are lovers, well sex friends. And we promised each other that we would get spouses that are okay with that and opened to the idea of a polyamorous relationship. I like you so far, so I wouldn't mind sharing you with him. I'm pretty sure we can have awesome nights all together."

Clytia was shocked. The audacity of that woman. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Famous or not, she wanted to slap some sense into her. Who the fuck did she think she was talking to? Suddenly she burst out laughing her ass off.

"OMG! I can't believe you fell for that. I was just kidding." She was laughing so hard so started to cry.

"What's so funny?" said a low voice right behind her, making her jump.

It was Nolam who had sneaked his arm around her shoulder, bringing her closer for a quick kiss.

"Oooh! Someone is enjoying the married life!" said Jo, still laughing.

"Definitely!" he answered smiling then went to hug, then came back to Clytia.

"Welcome Jo."

"Thank you. So what was making you laugh?"

"I was playing with your wifey."

"Hey! Don't scare her away. What did you say?"

"I may or may not have tell her that you promised me a threesome with her."

"Jody!" he said falsely mad, chuckling. "I would really appreciate if you keep your hands off my wife. I don't intent to share her with anyone." He continued as he sat on the couch, taking Clytia on his knees and putting his head in the crook of her neck. "And I'll repeat don't scare her away with your jokes."

"I'm sorry Titi" she answered with a wink for Clytia as she sat too.

"So, where are the others? I thought we were supposed to golf today."

Clytia looked amused the interaction between them. It was cleared now that they were good friends. Jo was a joker like Nolam and had no filter. She was a quirky goofball under her sophisticated appearance. She spent most of her time trying to annoy them whenever Nolam would go into a PDA session: shouting at them to get a room, or keep Clytia to herself. Clytia had to admit that she liked her.