Chapter 2

After my nap I was feeling refreshed and was ready to and see Harry.I was beyond nervous but hopefully Harry would take it as well as my brother Louis had. I wonder what would have happened if his girlfriend Eleanor wasn't pregnant, don't think he would have been so understanding.

I took a deep breath and knocked on his door. "Who is it?" He called.

"Room service." I called out in a fake voice.

"Bout time, I'm hungry." He muttered as he opened the door. He looked amazing and half naked as per usual. His curls were messy and his eyes were wide and bright green. He's so beautiful. "Jess!" He was shocked to see me and immediately looked over his shoulder. I assumed that he had a girl in his room but it turns out he was worried about the mess. Turns out he's still a slob.

"Hi Harry." I smiled it was really nice to see him and he looked just as good as he had before we broke up. It was an added bonus that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"How... why...hi." He stumbled over his words as he run his hands through his hair. "Come in!" He said loudly. He was nervous that I was there and he certainly not expecting it. "How are you?" He asked as I stepped in to the room looking around. His room wasn't that messy but it was messier than it would have been if it were my room.

"I'm okay. How are you?" I asked with a smile as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I've been better. I didn't know you were coming to Australia." He sat down next to me on the bed.

"Wasn't planned. Niall was the only one who knew."

We chatted for a while but then I decided that I needed to tell him before he thought that I was here to make up. "So um there is a reason I came to see you tonight." Harry tilted his head to the side looking at me with his big green eyes curiously.

"Is something wrong?"

"You could say that..." I frowned, I didn't consider this pregnancy a problem it was just a new chapter in my life that I was expecting when I was twenty six not twenty. Harry and I had met in 2011 when they were just starting to tour and becoming a sensation with teens everywhere. We started dating after six months of touring and had been dating for two years before we broke up two months ago.

"Jess you're scaring me. What's the matter?"

"I'm pregnant." It came out as almost a whisper and I got the same reaction for a third time in a row. Silence. I sat there awkwardly waiting for him to say something, I waited for one minute, I waited for two minutes and I waited for five minutes. "Harry?" I was starting to think that he'd died of shock.

"It's not mine."

"What do you mean it's not yours?! Who else would father my baby?" I was outraged and quite honestly insulted. It was a curious question when Louis had said it but Harry couldn't deny it.

"You're lying." He whispered.

"No I'm not, I know it's hard to take in but I'm having a baby and you're the father." I explained slowly. I was hoping it would sink in soon so I could stop worrying.

"It's not mine." He murmured again.

"Yes it is Harry."

"I don't know how many guys you've slept with since we broke up, how do you even know it's mine?" My jaw dropped. I hadn't slept with anyone since we broke up! How insulting.

"Now you listen to me and you listen good Harry Styles. I am eleven weeks pregnant with your child whether you like it or not. So get used to it!" I shouted at him standing up and throwing a copy of the ultrasound picture at him. I stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me. I didn't have a key to Niall's room so I knocked on the door as I let the tears fall.

The door opened and Niall frowned when he saw my sad face. He pulled me inside the room and closed the door behind me. I wiped my tears and sat on the bed, I felt like such an idiot for thinking that he would take that news as well as Niall and Louis is. "What happened?" Niall asked the frown not leaving his face as I sat on his bed and sulked.

"He doesn't think the baby is his," I sniffed. "He said he didn't know how many guys I had slept with since we broke up." Niall frowned even more if that was even possible. He sat next to me on the bed and wrapped his arms around me while I cried.And this was why he was my best friend, he knew when I needed to be held. When I needed time by myself and when he should bash up Harry, which was when I fell asleep.

"He's just shocked, you know he'll come around." Niall told me confidently as he rubbed soothing circles on my back with his hands. I shifted closer to Niall and wrapped my arms around his neck, that's exactly what I needed a reassuring hug.

In the morning I was up early in the bathroom throwing my guts up. "Are you sure you're okay Jess?" Niall was so worried about me it was kind of cute. I had been sick in the morning a few times in the past few weeks, I should have guessed that there was a possibility that I was pregnant. I let out a groan to let Niall know that I would be fine before leaning back over the toilet bowl to empty my already empty guts again.

It passed soon after that so I brushed my teeth and jumped in to the shower. I get dressed in another loose sun dress and slip on some sandles. I dry my hair and let sit on my shoulders and apply a little bit of foundation and mascara. I can't really be bothered this morning so that will have to do, I'm heading to rehearsal with the lads because I haven't seen Liam or Zayn yet and I'm really keen to mess up Zayn's hair.

"You look ravishing." Niall grinned taking my hand and leading me out the door  to the lads who were waiting by the elevator. Louis hugged me and it turns out that Liam was the only one that didn't know I was here. Oh yeah I saw Zayn yesterday. "Are you sure you wanna come?" Niall was standing behind me so he leaned forward and put his hands on my hips as he whispered. There was a fair bit of tension in the elevator.

"Maybe the baby is Niall's." Harry said rudely.

I hadn't had a chance to tell Zayn and Liam that I was pregnant. Zayn slapped Harry's arm with so much force I instantly knew he'd get a bruise. I tried to hide my smirk. Liam shuffled closer to me and whispered in my ear. "I want to tell you congratulations but I'm not sure if you want to congratulated."

"I'm not sure either but thanks." I smiled back at him.

The elevator ride was the longest ever, we were right at the top on the twenty seventh floor. Niall didn't move his hands from my hips. "Too bad the fathers a twat." Louis muttered as we walked out of the elevator and towards the waiting van to take us ten minutes down the road to a place called Rod Laver Arena where there were already thousands of teenage girls waiting out the front when there was more than ten hours until tonights concert even started.

The lads got to rehearsing and I hung around in the middle of the mosh pit looking at the ultrasound picture that had only been a few days ago. Someone sits beside me, I look up to see Paul Higgins. He's looking at the picture I have in my hands and he's speechless. "Congratulations." He says putting an arm around my shoulder. "Are you and Harry back together?"

I shake my head sadly. "No."

"Oh I'm sorry."He frowns because that's not what he was expecting. "Does he know?" He asked looking up to the stage where the boys were going through moves. Louis wasn't happy, well actually I don't think any of the lads were happy. Harry had an unhappy look on his face and kept glancing at me when he thought I wasn't looking. The rest of the guys weren't happy with Harry because of what he had said so rudely in the elevator. "Is there anything I can do?" Paul asked when the guys finished the song they were working on.

"No, but thanks Paul." I smiled at him kissing his cheek and getting up from the floor and walking backstage to the green room where I could get a bottle of water and lay down in the couch while I waited for the boys to finish rehearsing. I was starting to feel sick again so when the lads strolled back in the room making a bit of noise, that was it I was off the couch quicker than a rocket and in to the ladies bathroom.

"Jessi?"

"What?"

"Are you okay?" It was Niall in the ladies bathroom because I was sick. That should have been Harry.