Chapter 13

Today Harry and I find out whether we are having a girl or a boy. We’re incredibly excited; things are going so well for us. Louis and Eleanor found out last week that they are expecting a girl! Eleanor is over the moon, as is Louis although he’s insisting that she learn to play football as soon as she’s walking. He wants to name her Molly and Eleanor doesn’t want to settle on a name so early. Things with Harry and I are amazing, he’s fully moved in to my flat now and in two weeks we’re moving in to the house we own together. Although things with the lads are alright Harry and I don’t go over to their flat anymore, mainly because Niall is there. I didn’t speak to him for a whole two weeks after he told me that I couldn’t make Harry happy, things are ok with us now but still sort of awkward. The lads come over to my place if they want to hang.

“Are you excited Jess?” Harry was grinning like a Cheshire cat as we walked down the street to the doctor’s office where I was having my next ultrasound. His hand was planted firmly on my hip pulling me close to him. He’s incredibly protective of me now and when we go out in public he’s very cautious of the paparazzi and fans, he tries to be as nice as he can to the fans but when they see us they get so excited and run right towards us like a steam train.

“Are you kidding I’m more than excited!” I grinned back at him. We were finally going to find out what sex the baby was, and then we could really start planning. Harry had said many times that if the baby was a girl we should name her Darcy, I love that name and if it’s a boy I’d like to name him William Edward, can you guess whose names I’m mixing in there? Louis thinks it’s a fabulous idea!

“Does it hurt?” Harry tilted his head to the side and looked at me curiously.

I shake my head, “Nope they just put this gel stuff on your stomach and use the wand to look at the baby, think we might be able to get a 3D picture.” I tell him and his face lights up.

“I hope it has your nose, your nose is just so cute.” He says leaning down to kiss it. I scrunch my face and he laughs. “Stop it you’re too young for wrinkles!” He cried dramatically.

“Would you still love me if I had wrinkles?” I joke.

“What kind of question is that? I’d love you if your feet were ugly, which they’re not.” He says as he pushes the door of the doctor’s office open for me and let’s go of my waist. I let out a girly giggle, he makes me happy. I greeted the receptionist and told her I was here for an ultrasound and she booked me in and told me to take a seat. I sat next to Harry and he took my hands sliding his fingers between mine.

“Are you nervous?” Harry’s thumb was rubbing the top of my hand and he was looking around the room and occasionally biting his lip. He’d open his mouth to say something and then close it again and continue looking around the room.