Jimin? He wasn't the one who said all those things I'm sure of it. I finally got snapped out of my thoughts when Hobi slapped my cheek lightly.

"Taehyung talk to me! You knew they were boyfriends all along why didn't you tell me?!"

"I-I'm s-orr-y. It slipped my mind. But Jimin. He didn't say all that right? He didn't say I was the cause of his breakup right? Right hyung?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm sorry Tae. He did. Try explaining yourself to him. I need to work things out with Yoongi."

I hummed still standing there, watching as he walked away. I wouldn't blame Jimin. I always ruin everything. Why didn't I tell Hobi? He didn't need to be mad at Hobi. I was at fault. I'm going to have to explain things to Jimin.

I walked down stairs, wore my shoes by the door and walked out, hailing a cab and going to Jimin's.

I arrived a few minutes later and pressed on the doorbell. Jungkook opened the door and looked at me leaning on the door frame.

"what happened? He told me he was going to see you."

"c-can I see Jimin? I really need to talk to him."

He moved away from the door for me to pass and I walked in, running up and to Jimin's door.

"Minnie? I really need to talk to you open up, please."

"go away. You're all so fake! So fake! Liars! I hate you!" I gasped. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Jimin, I know you're angry at me right now but p-please don't blame Hobi hyung. He had no idea that Yoongi was your boyfriend. It was all my fault." I slid down the door and sat on the floor whispering, "all mine. My fault alone. So please don't blame anyone else but me." I whimpered.

I sat down there for long. Minutes? Hours? I didn't know. I saw a pair of shoes before me and looked up to see who it was.

"he won't answer you now. He's angry. Last time you were able to calm him but if he's angry with you I don't think he'll talk to you. Maybe you should go home."

"no I can't I'll stay here and wait for him. He'll surely talk to me." I said sniffing.

"suit yourself." Jungkook said walking downstairs. What if what he said was true? No, I won't leave. Jimin's the only friend I have. I can't let him go.

I continued to sit there for some hours. I didn't even know what the time was. My legs were feeling numb. Jimin was really angry with me. He hated me now.

I stood up from the floor and started walking slowly downstairs. I arrived at the bottom of the stairs and heard my name.

"Tae? You alright?" that was enough to make me break down. I fell to my knees and let tears fall from my face like a waterfall.

"he hates me so much now. He hates me." I said. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me towards the couch.

Jungkook hugged me and I placed my head on his shoulders.

"Jimin hates me. Why am I so stupid? Why didn't I tell Hobi that Jimin was Yoongi's boyfriend? Why do I always cause problems wherever I go?"

"you're not stupid. Please don't say that."

"why sh-shouldn't I? I just ruined Hobi and Jimin's friendship. It's all my f-fault. Now Jimin hates Hobi hyung. He accused Hobi of stealing Yoongi from him. I'm such a bad person-"

"no Taehyung. You're not. I can't sit here and watch you continue to blame yourself." Jungkook said cradling my face in his hands. I looked into his eyes and got lost in the dark orbs that looked like they were staring into my soul.

"b-but it's true. I've made things worse."

"no. If not you have made a lot of things better. You were the friend Jimin needed that I could never be..." I heard him mumble something else but couldn't hear him.

As if my hands were working on their own, I pulled him into a hug this time and placed my head on his shoulder. It felt really comfortable.

"t-thank you Jungkook. You have no idea what that means to me right now. Thank you for being my friend."

"y-you're welcome Tae. Anytime." I sniffed, pulling myself off of his warm shoulder.

"I should really get going. Hobi hyung will be looking for me now." I said wiping my eyes. He just chuckled.

"you really don't know how long you've been here do you?"

"uh... No?" I said scratching my hair.

"it's past two in the morning."

"what?!" he looked at me with wide eyes. I cleared my throat in embarrassment, "I mean... What?" I whispered.

"it's past two and as a gentleman that I am, I'm not letting you leave by this time."

"y-you're not?"

"no. So you can spend the night here." I looked up at the stairs behind me.

"he won't be mad. If anything he'll be happy."

"happy? Why?"

"uh...nothing."

"oh o-ok. I'll sleep here tonight."

"we have extra rooms upstairs there's no need-"

"no it'll be better. Thanks anyway." I said relaxing on the couch and curling myself into a comfortable position. I felt Jungkook standing up from the couch and walking away.

The couch was really soft so I wasn't worried about having back pains tomorrow. I felt my eyelids get heavy and droop.

------------

First:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second:
What they foam?!

5k?!

It was just 1.5k the last time I updated.

Y'all are so awesome!

I'm greatful...

So school decided to close for now... And I'll be updating a lot more.

I'm on a really long break (I hope.)

So...

Once again thank you for 5k...

And thank you to you who made me update this book. I was feeling really lazy to do it.

Bye now 👋

'peace out 🖤

current me:

another one of my best days.

ah...