Chapter 4

Couple months ago...

Macaw was sitting in her hut, waiting for the civilian SlitherFeathers to come and tell her their problem, that they need fixing. But today was different, something was off. None of the dragons came to the hut and everything felt awfully quiet.

She slithered out of her hut and that's when she saw it. Frozen with her parents in an embrace with his frozen cold body. Macaw felt so much anger and wanted to end the SlitherIce's life. Though it's impossible, or else Macaw would die.

To this day, any dragon with special abilities, she went after, besides the SlitherNight Princess and her Queen. Everyone else? Dies. It had enough that Frozen was here now, trying to stop the mission for everyone to stop the war.

What if he succeeded? What if everyone does before we can beg for mercy? Macaw thought to herself.

As a dragon, once she shows emotions, it's hard to go back. Other dragons will see that she is weak, but luckily for her, she never did show her emotions to others, only in her hut.

In the society of dragons, upsetting or happy emotions will make them look weak, but luckily for Macaw, she was able to set those emotions aside before she got herself killed.

Now that Frozen was here, she couldn't keep herself from feeling angry. This was the reason why she didn't want to be nice in the first place.

But an idea did pop into her head.

Frozen is a too much ice SlitherIce but he isn't impervious to fire. Plasma blast will shoot him down.

As Macaw was flying back, she heard a warning noise that only came out of SlitherNight's plasma blast.

She flew, soaring through the air back to where Frozen was, for a second time, in front of the Queen's hut. Before she can see what was happening, Macaw saw Frozen falling to the ground, all scorched up.

The plasma blast didn't stop him from getting back up and signaling the others to go with him. He can't be killed that way, but he can for sure be feeling pain and looking injured.

"Finally." Glorya hissed.

"I forgot that we were the ones who can send a too much ice SlitherIce falling. But it doesn't kill him so he will be back." Moon replied.

"He can stay where he is!" Macaw roared.

Each dragon has their fair share of angry feelings about Frozen. Except the SlitherIce, also since he's the prince of the tribe, Queen Frost would kill any dragons in sight if she saw her son get hurt. Especially if it is a SlitherNight.

Everyone stayed in position until the last of the SlitherIce left and went back to doing their jobs.

Glorya was going back to her hut, along with Moon when something caught her eye. Fast and white with a pale of light blue zipping through the trees, like it knew its way through the trees.

Macaw decided to follow it, and it did look suspicious.