22 - Baby Gone

Chapter's Song- Baby Gone By Asa/Send My Love By Adele

"Toni did something and I don't know if I can tell you, you'll be hurt!" Tinu stated one day after school. My heart kept banging in my chest, wondering what my boyfriend had done. I don't know why I kept believing Tinu even after all her lies and hatred.

"What did he do?" I asked and she hesitated before answering.

"He asked me out, he was even ready to leave you for me, I didn't mean to but we kissed, but I told him you're my friend, and I can't do that to you" she explained and no matter how hard I tried the tears won't stop.

"Don't tell anybody oh, don't tell him I told you oh cause he'd deny it and next time I won't be able to tell you anything again" she said and walked away. Akintola Alexander known as A.A noticed how I was seated alone when I should be going home.

"Ahnahn Keisha, my friend's wifey, what happened?" He asked and remembering all Tinu had told me brought more tears to my eyes, before I knew it I was sobbing loudly.

"What.. sniff ... did I do to.. to Toni? Why did he betray me?" I asked A.A who just just looked surprised at what I had just uttered.

"Did you two fight?" He asked and I shook my head No.

"Someone told me He asked her out and was even ready to leave me for her. What did I do?" I sobbed again.

"Wait first, is that person by any chance, Tinu?" He asked and well I didn't answer, confirming his suspicion. He stood up and went out. Soon I started hearing their voices at the corridor of our class.

"What did you do? Of all people, na that snake you dey follow do nonsense!?" A.A shouted  at Toni

"What are you saying Guy? Who's snake?" Toni asked again.

"Now you dey support am?  So she no be snake?" A.A asked again.

"Shut up ah! Who are you calling snake na?" Toni asked again, this time, he sounded like he had no idea what A.A was saying.

"I'm talking about Tinu! I knew you guys were up to something when she started getting close to you!" A.A replied.

"I'm not doing anything with anybody jooh" Toni answered tiredly.

"Are you telling the truth?" A.A asked again.

"Yes! Why?" Toni asked

"The bitch told your girlfriend that you guys kissed and you asked her out" A.A explained "she's even crying sef" he further stated.

"Wait Keisha Is Crying?" At first he sounded worried, and my mind was beginning to come to rest. He and A.A came into the class I was in, people were beginning to wonder what was happening between us, Tinu had left the seniors' block.

"Wait why are you crying?" He asked me and I explained what had happened. "And you didn't deem it fit to ask me?" He sounded angry. 

"So you'd tell me what?" I asked and he hissed at me.

"You have issues oh, big issues, please clean you eyes and let's go home jooh" he said and stood up to leave. I packed my bags and he lifted them up.