17 - New Girl

The SSS2 (Grade 11) session had resumed with this heavy rain that had made everywhere dark. Thankfully we had finished the long and boring assembly with announcement and all that a chair in the front row. The boys of my class being goats, lol, had been the first to go meet her and well typical girl with shakara she ignored their ass, which made them hate her and she got picked on a lot by them. Fine girl, I pity her though.

The girls decided to go talk to her too, but guess what!? It seems the girl is deaf and dumb too, the only reaction gotten from her was her adjusting her glasses and shifting a bit on her sit. I decided to go talk to her too cause she was getting picked on by almost everyone already, when she too will not talk!

"Hi, I'm Keisha, what's your name?" I asked her and she looked at me well that's progress.
"My name's Suzanne" she announced and everybody roared with laughter, words like "so she can talk!!" "Keisha's made a dumb girl speak!" "Abi this girl na gay?" "Suzanne koh, Suxsan ni" were said and I began to pity her too, that'll teach her to talk next time. She heard those words and stood up from her chair, revealing her flat ass just like mine big breast, just like mine and well perfectly fitted skirt, which on a normal day wouldn't have brought any compliments or insults to anyone but then Walter, the tallest and one of the stupid boys of my class had to talk. "See yansh sef, flat as fuck, come why you dey wear tight skirt!? Your yansh no fit big na!" He mocked with his igbo tongue and a look of irritation, I couldn't hold my laughter too, and I joined in the laughing session going on. And Well That's How I Became An Enemy To Almighty Deaf And Dumb Suzanne.

That term, Rita, got a scholarship, thank God for that because she was already thinking of Dropping out and going to a public school. Rita's scholarship earned her new friends, Suzanne included, infact they became best friends and when I asked Rita about it, "success has many friends b" was what she told me, which was later confirmed when her scholarship expired and she had to leave the school, but that's a story for another day.

Suzanne and Her clique of friends started getting the guys they wanted, not because the guys wanted them but because the guys were after free meals, they did stuffs with Suzanne and still told the world about it.

"Come jooh ah" Tinu told me after school one day and I followed. She took me to a class beside my class, the class was a Jss2 class, it was so close to my class that we could hear the conversation going on in either of the classes. We stayed as quiet as possible listening to Suzanne tell a guy how much she loved him and how her new found best friend, Rita helped her confirm the fact that she wasn't lying. The guy later agreed to think about it and they shared a kiss before dispersing.

I later found out the guy was a new guy who joined in the last term of grade 10, Osas, a guy in my class who was friends with Brian and his clique of friends, soon the news went round to the insides of the clique which made it get to my clique, and well it stayed there, or so I thought. News was that she'd asked A.A(Tinu's exboyfriend) out and the guy, after doing all sorts with her had told her they can only remain friends...with benefits, and she moved from him to another guy and now to Osas.

The week after was Osas' birthday, I was a bit close to him though and well I had no gift for him, he took me to a class, and requested for a gift, while Tinu and Nick, against her wish, watched for us, I told him I had no gift and he said I was lying.
"You owe me a gift and you know it" he had said and then it clicked, sometime ago, I had promised him a kiss and now he's here to get it. It was just a kiss, right? And so I did it, hoping it'd be awesome and all but nahh, it was boring as hell, he wasn't even close to being a good kisser, slowly, I pulled away and told him I had to go. Tinu being the loud mouth that she was, told Rita about it, and Rita being Suzanne's friend, told her about it.

I thought I was an enemy before, but nah, I just became an enemy!

The Battle Line Was Drawn!!! Lol I ain't fighting no battle.

A/N
So guys I love y'all😁, please keep supporting the way you've been Supporting at the beginning of the book!!! Let it increase not decrease 😭
Constructive criticism allowed😁💖
VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE💖