14 - Porn

Reader's Discretion Is Adviced
🔞

During the summer lesson, Tinu had started dating some guy, he'd come to the summer lesson invited too, and well he brought a friend. His friend thought he could get me too since Tinu was already dating his friend.

I was so jobless on one of those days when we'd refuse to go to class and well our teacher left early too. I caught sight of Tinu and her boyfriend's friend sitting together on one of the pavements built for the school's water tank, they looked super serious too and I was wondering what they were watching too, I tried calling from the balcony upstairs at the first floor but they weren't in this planet at all cause they didn't answer, then I figured they had used handsfree for whatever they were watching. I strode downstairs to meet them and well I was shocked when I snatched the phone from their hands to get their attention.

"Yeahh yeahh harder harder!! Yeahhhhh" I heard those moans coming from the phone as the earpiece had been yanked away from the phone too. I looked at the phone, hurriedly reduced the volume and watched as a man and a teen girl were rapidly having sex, I might not have done biology but I know what sex is like. Tinu made me sit down on their middle, kept the earpiece and we all watched as the man rapidly slammed into the girl's vagina, while fondling with her now red breast, I thought sex was supposed to be painful, how come this one seems to be enjoying it? The man continued ramming into the girl's vagina and well it was like I was being hypnotized, I couldn't take my eyes off it and well I started feeling wet down below. Soon the film ended and well another one came right up, like a song playlist, we watched porn in the middle of the school for a few more minutes before Tinu stood up and left us two. Stealing a glance at the guy beside me, and I saw how hot and bothered he was too, I decided it was time I stopped watching cause apparently this guy wasn't my type and doing those things with him would be so weird, I transferred the videos in to my phone through Bluetooth, I ended up collecting 10 more videos from him before standing up to leave, and his lusty gaze never left me till I vanished from his sight ewww.
.
.
.
The Porn videos I had collected were making me all hot and bothered and I never thought to watch something else, I started feeling to urge to do the things practiced in the video, I'd wait till everyone was asleep, bring out my phone and my earpiece and watch the videos till I felt sleepy. Soon watching them wasn't satisfying me any longer. I started rubbing my hands against my vagina and then I'd rub and rub till I felt okay, I'd feel like I orgasmed but I'm sure I didn't, I just can't explain what I felt but I think orgasm was when I'd release and all that, but I never really released anything, except from a little waste product that'd drop on my panties. I'd even go as far as locking my self in the toilet so o could watch the videos, then I'd rub my thighs against my vagina, soon on days I was left alone at home, I'd watch the videos loudly and rub my vagina against piles of dirty clothes, the armrests on the chairs, pillows and those stuffs. Everytime I was done, I'd feel bad but then I'd do it right again. Doing those things weren't enough for me anymore and I started turning to boys too, but yeah never had sex with any of them, In fact I always ended up leaving them hanging cause I fell right out of the mood when ever I remembered what I was doing.

The whole of Grade 11 was one experiment to the other and I had a feeling I wasn't going to be able to stop, atleast not anytime soon.

*
*
*
Who's ever been addicted to porn??!
I'm sure you can relate too (don't assume things,ask questions)
Don't forget to share, vote and comment.
I Love You💖