9 - Senior Year

S.S.S.1 (Grade 10)

We had all resumed again for the next session and well our senior year, actually some left and some others came, Liz and Hannah left, Nessa left and came back but we were all so excited to be done with that pinafore gown and shirt we wore and were so ready to join the crew of the Blue colored skirt, cream colored button down shirt, blue waistcoat and blue blazers. This new uniform was so much cooler than junior year's uniform. Well the first half of the term, only few of the students in grade 10 got their uniforms, and the rest of us still wore out pinafores.

Well we resumed happy, we all had to split up to our various preferred classes. The girls and I now finally stayed in the same class, we all decided to be art students, a class known to be accommodative for students who weren't sure of want they wanted to be in future, well I for sure wasn't ready to be a doctor, or an accountant, I talked too much, and well it gave me the passion to be anything that had to do with talking. I wanted to be either a lawyer or a mass communicator.

Brian and I were close during the first few weeks in the session, until we stopped speaking finally and well I didn't really care Because we had new students who joined the class and well I was more focused on my relationship with Olaseni, a senior in Grade 11. He was fun, he had his ways with words, he wasn't handsome and all but he was definitely perfect. He made me want to be good enough, well not until I had my first kiss from someone else, it was at a church program and I had kissed one of my church members late in the night, I wasn't drunk or anything, I just really wanted to do it and I did it. I told Seni about it and well.. he decided to go into a polygamous relationship lol. He dated me and then this other girl in his class and then it became me, this other girl and another girl, and yet I wasn't ready to let him go... Yeah that's how good he was, or he made me believe he is. I really did like him even when he was messed up. I and the girls went over to his place after school and stayed till later hours of the evening, giving up lies on evening lessons. He made me want to do wild things with him but yet he never did them with me. It was like he cared and didn't care, so we kept breaking up and coming back, i wasn't exactly ready to be fully committed, that was after all my first real relationship.

One drama I'd never forget was the drama with my girls, the first break up we all had was when Nicole became all too friendly with the guys, especially Tinu's boyfriend and his crew and she couldn't help but think Nicole was having a thing with them. Valentine, the new student that came in when I did back in grade 9 too had the same thought that Nicole was involved with her dwarfy, slow boyfriend. At that moment, Beatrice and I were torn between who to go with and who not to because by that time, we had stopped going home together, and we were all scattered, our girl crew was slowly coming to an end, and funny enough, Nicole didn't act like she cared, she's known for her calm attitude towards approaching matters. She didn't even as much as say a sorry, or explain why she was close to those guys, especially when the girls speculated that she only got closer to a guy when she finds out that her friends were involved in a relationship with the guy. At first I was scared, Nicole really was irresistible, all fat ass and all. She was perfect, and that threatened all of us, but then I thought "if he really loves me, he Won't make advances at her or heed to her advances", so I never really bothered about that.

I got close to Tinu and well after a while she made me turn my back on Nicole, well I didn't exactly turn my back on her, we talked but it wasn't the way friends talk.

SSS1 was a whirlwind for me, I was bullied a bit by Temi and Rita and well I didn't exactly know what I wanted too, I was still very much involved with Seni and well Tinu's sister too was the second girl with Seni, until I figured he liked her more than me and well I was done competing, and so decided to stick to my first kisser and well other guys too, Brian stopped talking to me for reasons best known to him, at first I was so sad, wrote a couple letters to him, wrote a couple things in my dairy, but then I figured it wasn't going to work and so I told him to go fuck himself well not literally but I stopped trying to renew our friendship.

I got involved in my first game of Truth or Dare, Moment Of Truth and some other nasty games like spinning the bottle etc. Well since I was single not officially I decided to do stuffs with no strings attached for a while, until Inter house Sport Competition Started.
.
.
.
.
Guysss, so here's another chapter.
I really don't know how we're going to arrive at our destination, but I know we will get there😂
I Love Y'all For Sticking Around Till Now💖