20 - Grade 12

My Grade 12 year was just a blur and more bad events too.

I had gotten close to the guys in the class, Nick, Beatrice and Lara were my constant companions too, but that didn't last for long as usual.

Funny thing is I can't even remember much from my Grade 12 year.

A guy from science class who was friends with A.A had suddenly gotten close to me too, he was like another best friend I was about to have, about two weeks of our friendship, he changed and started being more than a friend to me until......

"Will You Be My Girlfriend?" He suddenly asked one day. We had finished our classes and being in SSS3 we were free to do what we liked and also we had an evening class later that day. At first I didn't know how to answer but I decided to seek help from Tinu. We'd finally settled and were back to being best of friends or so I thought.

"Toni Asked me to be his girlfriend" I told her that day after I'd told him to let me think about it.

"Wow! Really" she asked, she wasn't exactly happy about it, but I shrugged it off, hoping it was another reason that made her all gloomy. "And did you say yes?"she asked me and I shook my head No.

"I don't know oh, cause it was still last week he was asking me to be his girlfriend, now he is asking you.." she completed her statement with a shrug. I got confused and didn't know what to do. I decided to ask Nick later too.

"Don't mind Tinu, she be bad Belle" she started. "I won't say you should say yes but I won't say you should say no either, Toni is a good guy though, you know I won't lie to you, but I still don't know either" she answered.

A week after he asked me again and I replied yes and that was how we started dating, infact if there was a prize for the most popular couples we'd have won.

He was supportive and understanding. During my painful menstrual cramps, he'd get me food, feed massage my back and even get me tampoons when I was stained, even if there was another class between us, he'd make sure to check up on me every time he was done with his class. One thing he did that burst my brain too was how he'd act during a combined class.

"I'm distracting you babe" he'd told me and so he stopped sitting beside me during those classes but would make sure to sit not far from me so I'd still be within his reach.

In all honesty he was the perfect boyfriend and we had even started planning out names for our babies.

.
.
.
.
.
Look who's in love... Do you think it'll last though?

Keep reading to find out

Team Kristain, Team Kishtan or Team Koni