13 - Summer Lesson

I found a way to forget about the stuffs happening in my family, my new family were super strict, they made me do so many house chores in the name of home training, it was so tiring but yeah i think it really thought me so many things. There are times I'd get back from school with a tired body and soul and yet I'd have to stand in the kitchen, doing absolutely nothing but watching big mummy cook and stuffs, wash dishes and cut vegetables, soon I was able to start cooking, and doing house chores I couldn't do before. The worse was, anytime I made plans to go home for holidays, they'd always give me an attitude like I was tryna tell them and that I didn't want to live with them, true though but they could as well pretend like they don't get the logic and just be nice.

Soon SS1(Grade 10) was over, and we had a two weeks holiday before the summer lesson started. Summer lesson was a happy period for us, it was a season when we could now go to school with our various outfits, a year ago I was just an invited student, but this year I'm a student. I and Nick went to school together for some time, I had become close to her and well I was enjoying her friendship too. Soon, Aby, a friend of mine decided to go with me to my school lesson, she was also a street girl and so it didn't take her long to make friends with both students and teachers too. Throughout her stay in my school's summer coaching lesson, she never paid a dime and well that's a secret between her and the teacher in charge, and that secret still hasn't seen the light of day. Soon Aby started dating a couple of boys, bot for love but well they took care of her monetary needs, and funny thing was, some of them were already involved with Some of our class mates, but because Aby was more busty and well her ass was no joke, she had a beautiful face on her flawless fair skin and well she was brilliant to a stage, she was an average student.

Being in SSS2 (Grade 11) made the seniors hate us, cause apparently there was a thing with grade 11 girls getting all the boys from other schools, most especially Kings College, an all boys school that loved coming to my school to check out girls and maybe pick one they could start a relationship with, and well as usual, the grade 11 students were their area of concentration. Moving with Nicole made me get some of the boys too and well some of them were hit boys for our seniors, which made My girl crew become a Target for the grade 12 girls, they officially hated us, smiled to us in front of the boys but spoke bad about us in their classes, unknown to them that their boys were on our sides too, which made us aware of all their plottings.

I decided to go with one guy, and well I didn't like him that much though, I was still a sucker for Seni!!! I know! I'm so stupid, going after a guy that wasn't interested in commiting to just one girl but had to go with 2 others, making three of us. My relationship with the guy started with Nicole being the middle man, he tried to kiss me and stuffs but I kept giving him attitude, he was cool, nice, fine, but I just didn't feel his vibe, I wasn't interested, he was into music too but yet I wasn't interested! Seni wasn't even as fine as he was or was into any form of art, he actually didn't even know what he wanted with his life! Soon I decided to give the guy a real chance but he just wasn't IT for me. Every guy I met through Nicole wasn't it for me, especially when I found out they'd asked her out first, I wasn't going to be any guy's second choice, yet I was dying to be with a guy who had two friends as his girlfriends, yeah Seni was smart,they both knew but his words alone was enough to tie us down! Stupid sweet talker.

Soon I cut off all communication with my supposed boyfriend and well just remained single during summer lesson. I got so many requests but they just weren't what I wanted. At first I thought I was in the same boat with Nick but then I found out she was really dating Seni's brother. Slap on my face, kinda.

.
.
Guyssss another update.. I hope I'm making y'all happy now, keep supporting your girl, shout outs will be done after I'm done with the book.. y'all deserve a shout out, but I can't know y'all if you won't comment, don't be a ghost reader, come on!😉💖