First team victory

Kari had made it her job to keep the outbreak as contained as possible. Anything further than three blocks was pushed back towards the center or destroyed. The chitauri didn't stand a chance. Not against an angry ex-valkyrie with fire powers, anyways. Loki knew that. And soon Thanos would know it as well. And that is what he was afraid of. 

Her armor was now covered in soot, along with her skin where the fire didn't protect her. It was almost impossible to tell that the armor had once been red and orange.

Kari changed directions swiftly to follow the sound of a young girl screaming. She quickly landed in between the little girl and the chitauri the girl had just kicked. A punch, a swift kick and a blast of flames. That was all it took to silence the footsoldier.

Kari turned around with a soft smile, whipping the soot from her face and placing both her hands on her thighs. "Hi, sweetie. What's your name? Where are your parents?" Before the girl could answer, a woman practically screeched the little girl's name.

"Mj! Come on sweetheart!" Kari watched with a sad smile as the girl was dragged away. She could barely remember her own Mother. Her memories were very faint. She was knocked out of her thoughts by the roar of her opponents.

Ok, let's make three blocks two. Two mini cyclones of flames shot two chitauri warriors head on before she left the ground. She was still figuring out how her flight worked. The flames she created helped her pick up speed and direct herself. But it appeared as if flight itself was allowed by the heated air molecules. Her golden eyes flickered towards two abandoned cars that had been smashed together.

The car made a loud creaking sound as she tore off one of its bumpers. The silver metal started to glow a bright orange as it was heated to 1,742 fahrenheit (a/n: 950 celsius) before it was plunged through the skull of the footsoldier unfortunate enough to have gotten that close.

With ease, Kari pulled it out before adjusting it in her hand. It was bigger than a sword, and duller than one to. And it was awkward to hold. She rolled it into itself so that it formed a makeshift staff. There. That's better.

Kari glanced up as Black Widow zoomed over her head. How was she supposed to use the...com system? Is that what they were called? She raised one hand to her ear and pressed the button. Surprisingly, it had yet to melt. "You are nearing the border I set up, Lady Natasha."

"Roger that. Just give me a second."

A dry, unamused laugh came over the comms. "Ha.Ha. Very funny, using my last name."

"Thanks! I thought it was funny too."

Kari rolled her eyes before smacking a foot soldier to the side and kicking his camrade across the street. Before either had a chance to retaliate, they were met with flames. The flames died out almost as suddenly as they had began. Kari had managed to preserve the towering buildings from her wave of destruction thus far.

"Close it!"

"No, wait! I've got a nuke coming this way."

Kari dropped her staff to the ground and took off towards the Man of Iron. She followed him through the portal. He let go and seemed to float in the air for a second or two. Then, he started to free fall. Kari caught him and started to cool off the air surrounding the two superheros.

"Are you alright, Man of Iron?"

"I am now Starfire." Kari's golden eyes hardened into a glare. "Ok, jeez I get it. You're not available."

Kari dropped him on purpose once they were ten feet off of the ground. "Are you still coming tot the victory lunch? I heard the new shawarma place is good."

"Only if you stop pestering me,son of Stark."

(A/n: I started a new book ...again . It's an Attack on Titan Levi x oc [because I'm cringy] called Wipe Them Out. I'm also thinking about starting a 'watch their show' fanfic with Attack On Titans became I can only find three on this website/app. Should I do it?)