|22| The decree number 24

I felt at ease for the rest of the weeked then I had done all term. I spent much of sunday catching up on my homework that I had left to be done. last burst of autumn Sunshine pierced, so rather than sitting hunched over tables in the common room, I took my work outside and lounged in the shade of large beech tree on the edge of the lake. the knowledge that mean Harry was giving something tourists Tunbridge in the ministry, and that I was at least threatening my brother is himself to the ministry, which gave me a feeling of immense satisfaction. Wake up thinking about Saturday small meeting between me, Aria and Fergus. How would the three of us do it... Three of us learning spells that they won't teach us this school year at Hogwarts. I knew Aria and Fergus had hope, the fact but the both of them trust me. The ease that I had buoyed up so much but it lasted into Monday. Munera headed upstairs from our dormitory, discussing where the three of us would practice defense against the dark arts and what means Fergus would be doing during practice tonight. Halfway across the dimly-lit common room did they notice the dish into the room that already attached to the attention of a small group of people. A large sign been affixed to the southern notice board, so large that it covered everything else on there--- the list of second-hand spell books for sale, the regular reminder school rules from filch, the quidditch team training schedule, the dates of hog meets weekends, in the lost and found notices. The new sign was printed in large black letters and there is highly official-looking still at the bottom besides curly
signature.
------BY ORDER OF-----
THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS
All student organizations, societies, teams, groups, and clubs are henceforth disbanded. An organization, society, team, group, or club is here by defined as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to read and form may be sought from the high Inquisitor (professor umbridge) new student organization, society, team, group, or club may exist without the knowledge and approval the high Inquisitor. any student to have formed, or belong to, an organization, society, team, group, or club that has not been approved by the high Inquisitor will be expelled.
The above is in accordance with educational decree number 24
Signed :
Dolores umbridge
high Inquisitor
"That is totally Rubbish" stated Aria ripping the paper off of the board. "Everyone go" I stated, pointing away from where the two of us was standing. Everyone left, but only one stayed. "What are the two of you up to" question Draco giving aria grin. "We are up to nothing Draco. We are being our selfs" said Aria, crumbling the paper in her hand. "That says other wise" stated Draco nodding his head to Aria pointing her want towards the crumbled piece and mubbling a few words as the paper caught on fire. "Draco, keep your nose out of places that it shouldn't be in" I exclaimed, watching Aria drop the ashes on the the stone floor before it disappeared slowly. "Sorry to say this Draco, She is right you know Draco" stated Aria looking at her boyfriend. "If you say so" responded Draco lifting up his arm in the air before he had disappeared to do what he had to do.
°°°°°°°
"Where are we going practice" question Fergus, flipping threw his copy of quidditch threw the ages for the 15th time this week since he had nothing better to do. "I don't know Fergus, since Umbridge is now doing her own thing around her. It would be much harder then the previous school years" I responded closing my ancient runes textbook. "That is very true Eileen" responded Fergus. "There is always my family cottage"
"Umbridge would most likely be watching every way out of here" I replied running my hands threw my red hair. "Guys have we forgotten" stated Aria finally talking after hearing me and Fergus go back an forth for 30mins. "What have we forgotten" asked Fergus.
"That I am part of the Slytherin Bloodline" she Stated. "And what did my ancestor hid in the castle"
"The chamber" said me and Fergus in sync look straight at Aria. "That's smart idea Aria" I stated looking at Aria. "Well thank you" she said with sarcastic tone. "wouldn't the basilisk still be down there" Questioned Fergus. Fergus had only heard story's of the chamber from me and aria and what had truly happened down there in the chamber. "The body is way gone.. even thought it has been 3 years since we last where down there" I stated looking over at Fergus. "i don't even think its bady is even bones yet" Aria added.

"There is many chambers and pathways in that chamber.. if we don't wanna be in the giant room with the Decaying Basilisk" I Stated digging threw my bag that held my school books. "How are we exactly going to do this with Umbridge's decree that she just made" asked Fergus as i gave a sigh placing my book back into my bag. "We will keep it just to the three of us and make sure no one follows us to the girls bathroom on second floor" i stated, siting back up straight. "And no Fergus, no one will catch you in the girls bathroom" added Aria as Fergus gave a sigh of relief. "The only thing is that bathroom is a ghost of on of its passed victims" i stated crossing my arms. "Trust me its safe"

Eileen Potter -book 5-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें