Chapter 12: Party It Up

Victoria's P.O.V

I woke up, and my head was killing me. Guess all that crying didn't do me any good. I looked over and saw the time. Yikes! It was already 7:00p.m! I stood up and decided only to take a shower and brush my teeth. I didn't really want to change out of my pajamas looking at the time. I went downstairs and walked into the living room and found Rafaella sitting on the couch.

"Hey!" Rafaella chirped.

"Hey!" I replied.

"How are you?"

"In terms of emotions I'm feeling a bit better but otherwise, my head hurts a bit."

"Well once you feel better you should go party it up!"

"What? Why?"

"Because, it'll make you feel much better. Trust me. You need to have a good time."

"Well then why wait let's go!" 

"Whoa, whoa what about your head?"

"Forget it. Let's party it up like you said. I'm gonna go change and you betta be changed too."

I went upstairs and put on some natural makeup with red lipstick. Then I slipped into a beige pencil skirt and a black crop top then put on my black vest and my lace printed heels. I then went to my jewelry case and grabbed my bracelet and necklace along with my black clutch.

"Hey hey i'm lookin' good today!" I joked in the mirror before walking out. I was closing my room door when Neymar walked out of his bedroom. He had a confused surprised look.

"Why do you look surprised and confused?" I asked.

"Well first, I've never seen you wear that type of clothing."

"You gotta look sexy at least once Neymar."

"Two, where are you going?"

"Why do ya wanna know huh?" I teased.

"Calm down just asking, I don't have a crush on you and-I'm not a stalker..." He joked.

Ow! Arrow in the chest-heart breaking. Did he just say that? That hurt. No, no, no. I need to get over this-him. Like someone else. I need to like someone else.

"Anyways, Rafa's probably waiting." I hurried down the stairs and went to the living room.

"Took you long enough let's go and- ooh lookin' purdy!"

"You too girl outfit on fleek!" I laughed. 

"Haha fit to get crunk eyebrows on fleek!"

...

We entered the club and the music was booming! Rafaella went out on the dance floor and  I went to the bar to get a drink. 2 songs later a guy sat beside me and he was fine as hell! 

"Hello." he said softly he had the cutest little voice.

"Hi."

"You look beautiful tonight."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"And your lovely name is?"

"Victoria Jenice."

"Ooh miss Victoria my name is Liam Jenz."

"Nice to meet you Liam."

"Would you like to dance with me gorgeous?"

"I'd love to."

We went on the dance floor and began to dance. He was really funny and cute. I think we'd get along just fine.

"I think all the guys in here are jealous." he said softly in my ear. His breath on my face gave me comfortable tingles that made me blush, "And I think you look cute when you blush."

At that remark I blushed harder. 

"Can we exchange numbers?" he asked me at the end of the dance.

"Okay." We handed each other our phones and exchanged numbers. He winked at me before leaving. He was just soo damn fine! I was definitely gonna tell Rafaella about this!

 ___________________________________________________

Sorry peeps I haven't been updating a lot :( hope ya'll can forgive me! So what did ya'll think?

Comment. Vote. Plz.

~ Sina :D