Chapter 17: Shut Up & Drive

RECAP

.

"Uggghh I should just slap you!" I screamed.

"Go ahead chika!" she taunted.

I ran up to her and she tried to throw a fist but I dodged it, than slapped her hard. She pulled my hair back, so then I grabbed her hair and managed to push her away, then swung a nice clean punch to her face, knocking her down to the ground. She looked up at me in anger, and partial shock.

"Don't try me again chika, or next time i'll cut you."

I turned around and was about to walk away, but I turned back around to say something to her,

"You know, I actually used to like you. I thought you were cool-but guess what? You're nothing but a joke! I feel bad for that poor Liam guy. I can't believe he actually likes you! You don't deserve a sweet guy like him. Just like Neymar doesn't deserve me. We're to good to be with you two." I finally turned around and walked out. I was now completely done.

.

Neymar's P.O.V

I stood up from my seat and grabbed the car keys from the kitchen island, dreading the day ahead of me.It was time to get my photo-shoot done for some catalog, that they were making, plus apparently, I'm getting a part in the movie "What About Me?" now. Normally, I'd be happy, but saying that I had to work in the same place as Vanessa, was not something to be happy about. Who knows, she might try to find the sharpest object, to decapitate my head with. 

I opened the car door and was just about to step in, when Rafaella opened the door, "Wait! Are you going to the university for the photo shoot and movie?"

"Yeah...why?"

"I'm sorry but you and Vanessa need to ride together."

"WHAT??!!" My eyes widened, "This just makes it easier for her to murder me!"

"Well she's already here."

Vanessa turned the corner, and started to walk up the drive way. 

"Hey Rafa are you ready?" she smiled.

"I'm sorry V, um...I can't quite drive you so umm...you need to ride with Neymar."

"WHAT???!!! Hell no, i'll walk!" she turned around, and started down the driveway.

"Ness, wait! You're going to be late!" Rafa called out to her.

"I could always say that my car broke down, and I had to walk." she said without looking back. Just then she turned the corner and Rafa ran after her, telling me to bring the car. 

I started the car, & drove beside them.

"Please? Do this for me? I don't want anything to happen to you."

Vanessa looked off to the side for a moment, "Ugh, I hate you so much. Fine. I'll do it."

"Thank youuu!!" Rafa squeezed her, "Love you!" 

"Mhm, I bet you do." she said back.

She swung open the car door, and slammed it close. 

"Can you watch the door please?" I asked softly.

"Shut up, and drive."