Chapter 8: At The Beach [N.R Pt.2]

Neymar's P.O.V

I turned off my phone and joined the others, and shortly caught a glimpse of Rafaella with someone in the distance coming towards us. I saw the person. It was Carolina. She was chatting with Rafaella as they got closer and closer.

Rafaella's P.O.V

"So, Lionel, Gerard, Shakira, Antonella & Neymar are already here also, Vanessa and her friends are on their way!" I told Carolina getting closer to the group.

"Vanessa the girl that you think, Neymar likes?" she asked me.

"Yup." I said to her before turning to them.

"Cool." she said turning towards them.

"Hey!" we cheerfully greeted them.

"Hey Carol! Hey Rafa!" " They said in sync.

I liked how Carol and Ney were cool and didn't fight or argue. Although, I thought Neymar liking Vanessa was so cute!

Me and Carolina walked towards the water.

"So are you planning on inviting your boy?" I asked her taking a picture of the beach sitting down.

"I don't think so. He's probably busy anyways." she responded walking in the shallow end of the water.

"Oh." I responded standing up.

"Beep!" We turned around and saw 4 girls walking towards  Neymar and the others.

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Hi!" I said loudly getting the same thing in return as well as a hug from Neymar.

"Ney, I didn't know you were that happy to see me?" I smiled.

"So I can't give a friend a hug?" he smiled back.

"A friend? I'm bae!" I giggled.

Two girls then walked towards me. One with brown hair and one with blonde.

"Hi! I'm Antonella Leo's girl!" the girl with brown long hair said, "But you can call me Anto!"

"And i'm Shakira Ger's girl!" the girl with the long blonde hair said, "But you can call me Shaki!"

"Nice to meet you both, i'm Vanessa; but you girls can call me Nessa!" I smiled.

I let the girls introduce themselves, and moved on to Neymar's friends.

"Hi!" Leo smiled, "You probably know us already!" Gerard smiled as well.

"Yeah!" I giggled, "I'm Vanessa, and nice to meet you both you!"

"Nice to meet you too!" they smiled again.

I looked over and saw two girls by the water but close to us. I walked over to them feeling a bit shy and brave.

"Hi!" I greeted.

"Hello! Are you Vanessa?" One of the girls asked nicely.

I wondered how she knew my name. Then I remembered that she must of been Neymar's sister so he must of told her about me.