Chapter 20: What Was A great Night Turned Into A Bad One

RECAP

.

During the party, Victoria approached me, "Hey."

"Hi."

"Look, I'm really sorry about the way I acted before. My jealous side came out, and I didn't mean for that. I took in what you said about you, and Liam being too good for me, and Neymar and you were right. It took me little time, but I realized that I had what I needed right in front of me and that was Liam. Now it's Neymar's turn to realize how special you are."

"Wow. Thank you. I'm actually sorry for all that I said, and the way that I acted. It was all out of anger, and jealousy as well."

"You wanna go back to the part when we were cool, and actually friends?" she smiled.

"Yeah, that was my favorite part." I smiled back.

Rafaella rushed towards me, "Vanessa quick! Hurry, it's.....Neymar."

.

Vanessa's P.O.V

My heart was about to beat right out of my chest. I had no clue as to what happened to Neymar, but was dying to know. I was both scared, and eager, to hear the news. We ran out down the driveway, and turned left, continuing down the street. As we neared, I saw Neymar lying down on the road, lifeless from what I could see.

Neymar's P.O.V

My head was pounding, and my whole body hurt. Someone was panicking, "it's probably the driver" I thought, and I heard sirens in the distance, approaching. I had been full on hit by a car, and the poor driver was panicking. I kept trying to keep my eyes open, and tried to console the driver, but my eyes were just too heavy. Soon enough, it all went black. 

...

I opened my eyes, only to be in my least favourite place. I immediately got hugged by multiple people and engulfed in questions. I explained the story then politely demanded to see the driver. Shortly afterwards, the nurse had sent in a small dark haired girl who had sadness, and guilt written all over her. I asked her for her name, and she softly replied "Maylali", then gave multiple apologies.

"It's no biggie." I smiled.

"I'm so sorry. I was so upset, I wasn't thinking clearly, and I just wasn't in a healthy state. I shouldn't have driven if I was that upset." she poured out.

"It's fine." I smiled.

"Why didn't you press charges or anything? Why did you tell them, and insist on letting me off easy?"

"Because, I don't want to do harm."

"But I hurt you."

"Listen Maylali, you're a nice person-I can see it. You deserve great things."

"I broke your leg."

"That's fine. Can we be friends?"

"What? You wanna be friends with someone who almost killed you?"

"Uh, yeah." I chuckled.

She looked at me skeptically, "Alright." 

We traded numbers, and before she left she turned around, "Thank you Neymar. I hurt you, and I feel terrible, but thank you."

"Hey, i'm here for you anytime."

...

two days later

I was finally out of the hospital and was feeling free. I was feeling better, even though my leg was broken. Vanessa ran towards me, eyes full of tears and hugged me tightly. She then pulled away, only to kiss me. It caught me by surprise. Didn't she hate me? As she kissed me, she held on tightly as if I would fall apart, or turn into ashes if she didn't. 

"Are you okay?"

"Don't cry," I pleaded, "please don't."

"Let e rip their head off."

I put my arms out to stop her, "Why?"

"WHY? THEY ALMOST KILLED YOU!"

"Vanessa chill, it was an accident. We're friends now. It's chill."

"Did you hit your head too?"

I laughed, "I'm fine really."

I entered the house  and all my friends, and family were there to greet me. 

"How long until it heals?" 

"2 months mama." I replied.

"Feel better kiddo." Rafaella roughed up my hair before skipping upstairs to take a call.

"Yo Ney, I know you're roughed up but can I talk to you?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"You're stupid. You need to realize what's in front of you and stop screwing up. Vanessa was right. Liam is too good for me, and Vanessa too good for you. But me? Not anymore. Why? Because I realized what I had. I realized, that Liam was who I wanted, and who I needed. Now it's your turn. It's your turn to realize how valuable she is, and how special she is. Treat her well, stop screwing her over. Show her how much she means to you. Remember, you almost died. What if you died? What would she have had to remember you by? Oh right. The guy who broke her heart-messed with her feelings-and gave her the impression that he loved her. Would she have ever known if you did or didn't? No. Why? Because; she has to hear it from you. You have to tell her, show it to her, and prove it to her."  

I took in everything she told me and thought, "it's about time I do something".

________________________________________________

So, yeah I agree with Victoria. You go girllll. Whoooaaaaaa, whaaaaaaa? 3744 reads; 191 votes! thank u all sm 4 tha reading and voting :)) please continue to vote and comment it's everything to me<3 sooo summa school is ova so i'll be updating frequently unless smthn pops up LURVE U ALL (p.s SORRY if this chap is boring, and short plus this book is drawing to an end soon)

~S