Chapter 14: Breaking It Off

RECAP

.

"Aaaargh!" Neymar yelled.

"Owww!" Lionel shouted.

"Oh sorry man, I missed the bag."

"I see that."

"I'm just upset I mean, how could she like that guy instead of me?"

"What about Vanessa man, do you care for her?" Lionel asked.

"Of course I do, but I like Victoria too."

"Well just know that you can't have both of us!" I hissed becoming visible.

.

Neymar's P.O.V  

"Oh no." I said quietly.

"Oh no is exactly what you should say. Why would you ask me out if you liked Victoria?" Vanessa yelled.

"I didn't really-" I started.

"SHUT UP!" she shouted, "What were you trying to gain here huh?" 

"Well-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Unless..." she trailed off.

"Unless?" Rafaella repeated.

"Unless, you only asked me out so you could, make Victoria-wait no. You know what? You're a self centered a*shole! You ask me out, yet you still want Victoria to be single! So what? You want to be bouncing back and forth between us? Well you know what, I don't have time for you-and your bullsh*t. We're done!" 

Vanessa ran out, crying her eyes out. Rafaella looked at me. That look made me shudder. I called after Vanessa and ran after. I finally caught up to her and reached out my hand walking closer towards her.

"Vanessa," I started softly, "Look, i'm-"

I was cut off by her back handing me. I started at her with my left palm clutching the left side of my face. She turned around and looked at me with dark angry eyes. I could see the pain in her eyes, and it made me feel terrible. 

"I hate you." she said quietly and angrily. She turned back and said, "And I mean it." She walked off as I dropped to my knees. I had mixed emotions. I instantly got a text from the person that I least expected to text me then. 

Text Conversation:

Vic: WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING???? COME HOME NOW WE NEED TO TALK BC V ISN'T A HAPPY CAMPER!

Me: What'd she tell u?

Vic: NOTHIN' JUST COME 

I got my phone and my stuff and drove home.

...

Vanessa's P.O.V

I was crying my eyes out, I couldn't stop. Victoria kept asking me what was wrong, but I just told her to ask Neymar. I went to the bathroom to rinse my face, and the minute I stepped out I heard an all too familiar voice. Neymar. Although I didn't get why I was surprised, I mean after all it is his house. Well, his and Rafaella's. I was getting a million texts from the girls and my sis, so I spilled everything to one girl then copied and pasted. I stayed in the bathroom for a bit, trying to over hear. But, I could barely hear anything. 

"I guess, I could go over there. I don't necessarily need to talk to him." I whispered to myself. After a few minutes, I decided I was going to re-appear. I blew my nose, wiped my eyes and opened the door softly. Right before leaving though, I looked down at my phone and almost started laughing, at the messages I had recieved.

Lolo: Ooooh ima kill him >:( Gabi's gonna help too 

Keke: Lemme @ him ima knock his face off

Sel: OMG He's dead!

Ari: Me & sel will help kill him if anyone's up 4 it

I turned off my phone and walked into the living room. Even though I was extremely upset, I almost bursted out laughing. Neymar's whole left side was a dark shade of pink, from when I back handed him. He looked at me quickly then, looked down. I looked away, and was about to leave until Victoria jumped in front of me. 

"Please don't leave." she said quietly, and softly.

"I can't handle him saying it okay? I over heard him say, what he's gonna say. I couldn't handle it then, what makes you think, i'm able to watch him say it Vic?" I said in her tone earlier.

"I don't know, but please don't go."

I sighed softly, "Okay."

I sat on the floor as far away from Neymar possible. I leaned my head against the wall, letting tears flow down my face, as Neymar relayed the things that he had said before. Once he'd finished, Victoria looked at me and was coming in my direction, but I didn't stay. I stood up and ran for it. I swung the door open and ran. I ran, and ran, until I tripped and fell and couldn't run. I'd  started to cry harder, not only because my heart was broken, but because my shin was completly scratched. Blood was running down my leg, and I was in a whole lot of pain. I thought I might even pass out. My heart hurt, and my body. I was sore, tired and now I had a big cut that was sucking out my energy. My eyes slowly started to close. "No!" I thought, "I can't pass out on the road!". But I couldn't do anything.

____________________________________________

Unedited, 

Poor Vanessa OMG I actually almost cried it's like I felt her pain.....but that's never happened to me before so....OMG okay, i've got 1.5K reads and 89 votes this is great! Neymar literally is stupid and oh my gosh can't handle him right now hehe soooooo thank ya luv y'all!