Chapter 3: Here He Comes

Hello! Thank you for 102 reads! Here is Chapter 3 enjoy!

________________________________________________

Vanessa's P.O.V

3:30 P.M

Well it's 3:30. Honestly, I just want this "mysterious" friend of Trey's to come already, so Lauren can stop bothering me about him. Ariana & Selena were discussing something. I think it had something to do with Trey telling Lauren something "special" about his friend.

"Ugh, where is Lolo? She said she would tell us something at 3:00? It's 3:30? Selena whined.

"Lena's right!" Ariana agreed.

"Don't worry; I'm sure she's on her way" Keisha assured, "why do girls want to see her so badly?"

"We've just been thinking; she said that Trey's friend had I game, and were thinking soccer!" Selena  said with a smile.

"It must mean that he's a; you know!" Ariana added.

"I'm sorry but I don't believe that!"  I said sitting on the grass.

"But let's say he is!" she continued.

"So what?" I shrugged.

"Well he might be on one, of our favorite teams!"

"So?" I told Selena.

"Party-pooper!" Ariana stuck her tongue out at me.

"Sorry I'm late, the photo shoot took longer than I expected!" Lauren explained out of breath sounding like she ran.

"It's no problem but, you were going to tell us something?" Selena remarked

"Um... oh yes, apparently Trey's friend is an FC Barcelona player!"

"Yay!" Selena yelled.

"OMG! A Barcelona player-maybe my favorite player, hanging out with us!" Ariana jumped up in excitement.

"Aren't you exited?" Lauren walked over to me.

"Well I'm not going to go crazy!" I lied.

"My mistake, I thought you were going to be really happy the fact that you might meet your favorite player!"

"I have 2 favorite players!"

"So? You could at least meet one." She said.

"Well, so what if I meet him? I'm just another one of his fans!" I stood up.

"No, you're not!"

"Sure!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh girls, he's here!" Lauren ran over to Trey.

We saw a white Audi pull into the parking lot.

Wow! 30 minutes went by faster than I thought! I didn't know he was going to be here at exactly 4:00 P.M! Keisha turned to me.

"I have to say, I am happy that he's a Barcelona player. I mean, we could be friends with our favorite players, wouldn't that be cool?"

"I guess!" I shrugged.

"Don't tell Lolo but, I'm happy too!" I smiled.

She smiled back. We walked over to Lena, Ari, Lolo & Trey.

There was a group of people surrounding the barca player. Being short I couldn't see, along with Lena, Ari & Keke. Finally the crowd cleared and we all saw who it was. Our mouths dropped. Of course not mine wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Trey, Lolo and Neymar walked over to us.

"Well, as you girls probably know this is my best friend Neymar." Trey exclaimed.

"Wow! I can't believe that Neymar Jr is literally here!" Ariana jumped up. He smiled. "Nice to meet you! You are?" he asked. "Oh, I'm Ariana, but you can call me Ari!"

He then moved on to Selena. "This is too cool!" she smiled, "I'm Selena but, you can call me Lena!"

"Nice to meet you!" he moved along to Keisha.

"Hello! I'm Keisha but, you can call me Keke!" he shook her hand "Nice to meet you!"

He finally moved in front of me.

"And you are?" he asked.

"Your biggest fan!' Ariana blurted out. Neymar chuckled. Ariana put her hand on top of her mouth. "Wise choice", I thought.

"I'm Vanessa." I stated politely.

"A beautiful name, for a beautiful woman." he beamed.

"Thank you." I responded with a smile.

"So do you go by that name only?" he questioned.

"Yeah but, you can also call her Nessa we all do!"

I gave Lauren a deadly glare. What was up with them and answering questions for me?

 _______________________________________________

BTW Sorry if this was a really short chapter! II will try to make Chapter 4 a little longer!