Chapter 10: Secrets & Dating

Start from the beginning

"Uuuummm Vic you can let go now." Neymar chuckled.

I pulled away awkwardly, "Right, sorry." 

Rafaella face palmed and giggled. 

"So i'll see you girls after practise okay?"

"Ight." Me and Rafaella responded at once. Neymar just shook his head chuckled then left.

"You know I think I wanna tell him."

"Tell him what?" Rafaella asked, "Oh." she answered almost instantly, "Okay."

"Yea....."

"So i'ma go get ready for the day and let you get ready too." Rafaella told me, "Ight?"

"Ight, peace."  Rafaella left.

...

At practise....

Neymar's P.O.V

"Look who's finally here." Marc laughed.

"I made it didn't I?" I said.

"You're late." Gerard fake coughed.

"You're in trouble..." Leo.

"I know...but, i'm asking out Vanessa." I smiled.

"Awe Neymar finally grew a pair-" Rafinha started.

"Shut up." I retorted jokingly.

"So when?" Marc asked.

"After practice." 

"Watch her say no." Gerard laughed.

"Something Shakira should've said." I laughed as he glared at me.

"Yeah well she didn't." he retorted.

"And she won't."

...

Vanessa's P.O.V

"You and Ney needa chat more. You haven't talked in like-"

"A day."

"Oh. Then I guess it isn't that big of a deal." Keisha sat down on the couch.

"Plus he said he wanted to talk to me privately."

"Ooooohhh sounds juicy." Ariana exclaimed walking into my living room Selena being right behind her.

"It's not gossip Ari."

"Oh."

I smiled and shook my head sitting back on the couch. "He was serious and it sounded like everyone is not supposed to know."

"Oooh secretive." Keisha called out.

"Do you think it's something serious?" Ariana blurted out.

"No it's not important that's why he wants to talk to Nessa privately, is serious and is acting all secretive." Selena told her sarcastically.

Ariana playfully rolled her eyes, "Whatever." 

My phone buzzed. "It's Neymar." I said aloud before picking up, "Hey Ney."

"Hey ummm can I pick you up now? I know it's a little late to be going to the beach but-"

"I'll be outside Ney. Bye!" I said hanging up.

"What did he say?" Keisha asked as they all looked interested. 

"His picking me up to go to the beach." I answered.

"Oh." They said suddenly looking like they'd lost interest.

I smiled. Then they'll be all like what happened? And i'll be like oh so now ya'll are interested, it seemed to me that ya'll lost interest when I said that he's picking me up to go to the beach?

I put on light blue jean shorts, a white Hollister t-shirt, and blue toms then made my way downstairs saying goodbye to the girls before leaving. I went outside where Neymar just pulled into the parking lot. "Just in time." I thought.

"Hey!" he called smiling widely.

"Hi!" I smiled back.

"Ready?"

"No I needa catch a train first." I smiled.

"That's fine." he smiled back.

At the beach...

"Isn't the sunset beautiful?" I gushed.

"Almost as beautiful as you." he replied.

I blushed. Aweeee did he just say that? I think he did. I also think he noticed me blushing.

"You know Vanessa we've known each other for a pretty long time," He started.

"Yup."

"And I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" he smiled softly. 

"This is just too cute." I thought. 

"Really you want ME to be YOUR girlfriend? Then we could like be like soo like cute!" I thought of joking. I didn't want to ruin the moment though.

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend." I beamed.

He smiled widely.

...

Victoria's P.O.V

"What type of ice cream vanilla, chocolate or strawberry?" Rafaella yelled from the kitchen.

"Scratch out strawberry i'll have chocolate and vanilla please!" I yelled back.

As I was trying to find something good to watch I heard someone unlocking the door.

"Raf Ney's home!" I yelled once more.

Neymar entered through the door with a huge smile on his face. What could he possibly be so happy about?

"Look who's happy." I said.

"Me." he smiled.

"You're actually scary why are you so happy?" 

"Rafa come here I've got somethin' to say."

Rafaella walked out of the kitchen and came to where we were standing.

"Why are you so happy?" 

"Well can I introduce you two to someone?"

Me and Rafaella looked at each other, "Okay..."

"This is Vanessa."

"Hi!" I girl smiled at us. She seemed nice. But why was Neymar introducing us suddenly. Then it all clicked. Oh no. No, no, no, no. She couldn't be. Please someone tell me she's not. Then he said it.

"She's my girlfriend."

_____________________________________________

Oh snap Ney's got a girl. So what do ya'll think? Can people come up with ship names for Victoria and Neymar? And for Neymar and Vanessa plz? Make sure to Comment and Vote :D