CHAPTER 32: My Son, Dangerous?

KOLSEN

I tried really hard to comfort Alise the best I could but, what do you say to someone who lost their last family member?

I meant what I told her in the fact that I was going to find whoever did this and make sure they pay for what they did.

After Alise went upstairs to be alone, I called for my Beta and Delta to come meet me in the office.

"Sorry to hear about Alise's cousin. He was a cool guy." Beta begins.

"Yeah well, we need to make sure we find out who did this and I want him brought to me. Then Alise will decide what she wants to do with them." I tell them both.

"Of course." Delta says.

"In the meantime, what all do we know about the attack? I mean, did any of the guys mention to either of you any details other than the 'shredding' part?" I asked with chills.

"Not really. They just said that it looked like a normal rogue attack." Beta says.

"It doesn't make any sense." I mention while shaking my head.

"Alpha, do you think that maybe Noah could be targeted?" He asks worried.

"I don't know. I wouldn't doubt it though. However, while we are trying to find this guy, I want no word of it getting back to Alise. Not right now. She..." I stopped as soon as I noticed her standing in the doorway with puffy eyes from crying and I could tell that something was wrong. 

"It's Noah...." She says. 

"What's wrong?" I asked worried. 

We next began sprinting up the stairs towards his bedroom and as soon as we walked inside, we all stopped abruptly as we were shocked at the sight of seeing all of his toys along with other items in the room being thrown by him but he isn't anywhere near the items. 

"I have tried stopping him but I can't." She tells me concerned. 

I cautiously try and dodge a few things that almost hit me and finally get to him, picking him up and having him look in my eyes. 

"Noah!" I call his name. "Noah!" I shouted a little louder and suddenly, his eyes went from a deep red to his normal beautiful brown eyes as he's huffing and puffing and starting to suddenly calm down while everything that was flying in the air drops onto the ground. 

"I was crying and...." She started to say but then stopped and looked as though she just realized something. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I just thought about how I was next door moments ago, crying and then that's when I heard him screaming and then walked into this." She explains. 

"Yeah?" I replied still not following. 

"What if he feels whatever I feel? I mean I'm sad about Gorton's death but am more pissed off than anything." She says. 

"It's okay. Why don't we call the doctor?" I suggested. 

She nodded her head in agreement as I started mind linking the doctor who eventually came over and explained exactly what Alise was thinking. 

"Oh my god. How can I stop it?" She asks while I'm holding Noah and feeding him. 

"I'm afraid that's what I was mentioning before. You both need to work on controlling the way you feel when close by him. Because he is very protective of you both and may act upon any emotions he gets from you guys. Rather it be of anger, sadness, whatever it is." He says. 

"Oh my god. So because I felt upset, that's why he reacted that way?" Alise asks. 

"Yes. But honestly, don't feel guilty or anything. Like I said there are a few things that you guys can do along with Noah when he's old enough to understand, that will help you all in how to get it under control." He tells us. 

"Alright." I start to say before I look down at Noah and notice him looking at me and looking innocent and cute.

How could something so fragile, small and adorable as him possibly have THAT type of an ability? Whatever it is we have to do to get this under control, We will make sure we do that. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)