CHAPTER 2: 3 Weeks Later.....

KOLSEN

Life couldn't be any better. Well, for now at least. After I graduate my parents want me to go back home and prepare for taking my father's place as the new Alpha King and supposedly, the Moon Goddess has a mate for me that she already has waiting for me back home.

In the meantime however, I've been having a little fun with someone who we both happen to be each other's friends with benefits and we both have the understanding that I have a mate waiting for me and she will one of these days find hers. Her names Tahlia and she's an awesome friend.

Today after I had finished up with P.E., I was walking out the locker room when I heard somebody say my name.

I turned around and saw one of the very few humans here at this school walking up to me. Suddenly I start to remember that she's Gorton's cousin.

"Hey. I'm sorry to bug you but, I need to talk to you about something that's important." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"Can we talk in private please?" She asks.

"Sure, but make it quick." I tell her.

She's probably gonna tell me she has a crush on me or something. So we start making our way towards the side of the building in the back of the school.

"So what is it?" I ask her.

"Well, I don't know if you remember three weeks ago at a party?" She mentions.

"Not really." I tell her.

"Well, we were both drinking and..." She starts to ramble but I stopped her.

"Can we speed this up? If this is you saying we kissed or something, consider it a gift." I tell her.

"We did more than that. In fact, you've been ignoring me since then and that night you said that you liked me." She says.

Oh my god, she's the virgin. Holy shit, I had sex with her? Wow. I don't remember much from that night but I remember her and the truth is I do like her. I've liked her for a couple of years now but she's a human and I already have a mate waiting.

"Oh, yeah." I say casually.

"Well, I just found out that I'm pregnant." She comes out and says.

"You're what?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant." She repeats.

"And you think it's mine?" I say.

"It is yours. Your the only person I've ever had sex with. Look, I just thought the right thing to do was to tell you. I don't expect anything from you." She says.

"Good. Because you won't get anything." I tell her harsher than I'd like to but there's a reason I have tried to keep my distance from her. This is for the best and this way she would be safe always.

"I'm sorry I told you." She says fighting back tears and walks off back into school.

"What the hell man?!" My wolf tells me.

"Shut up! You know we have to do this." I tell him before heading back inside the school and trying to figure out a way to not care.

I really have fucked up this time and once my parents find out, I'm a dead man. I can easily not replace my father and become the next Alpha King.

For many many years now, the council has preferred there not to be any half human and half werewolf breeds because of the fact that a pure bred is always better and more of a requirement, especially if you want them to one day take over the family name and be crowned the next Alpha King.

I noticed throughout the rest of the day that Alise was crying most of the time and I know it's cause of me but I just can't right now.

"Hey sexy." I hear Tahlia coo at me as she wrapped her arms over my shoulders and kisses me.

"Hey." I tell her.

"What's the matter?" She asks me.

"It's nothing really, just tired a little bit." I lie.

"Well you're gonna need your strength later tonight." She winks and smiles at me before taking hold of my hand and we start leaving to our next period class.

That sounds great since I'm gonna need something to distract me from the fact I got a human pregnant.

I swear, this will be really bad if anybody ever found out about this.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)