CHAPTER 20: Date Night

KOLSEN

Eventually, Alise was finally able to come home with Noah and have been home now for almost a month in a half.

The moment where I thought I had lost her forever had made me become more overprotective than I probably should but, I just feel I have to be. That was too close. Then on top of that, I need to also protect our son.

So many things have happened that we have been through so far and I feel like instead of being angry at myself and filled with regret, I feel it made us stronger.

It's amazing being a dad and real soon there will be a ceremony in celebrating me and my Luna Alise but I feel like I need to do something else. Maybe it's too soon but then again, we are meant for each other and although the mark I gave her and she gave me helps with keeping other wolves away, I want to make things more official.

Now thankfully, she was able to heal quickly from the birth which is one of the perks in being a wolf-being able to heal fast.

So tonight, I decided to take her out and it took a lot of convincing to finally have her agree into coming but I'm glad she eventually decided to. Well, more like my mother persuaded her, especially after she knew what I was planning on doing.

I know that Alise didn't want to leave because our son was still so small and practically still new but, of course he would be okay and we deserved to have some fun.

So I made reservations at a very nice place so that we would have to get all dressed up and the moment she came walking downstairs as I waited in the living room, playing with our son as my mom held him, the moment I saw her I felt a pull stand me up and start to move towards her. Almost as if I was in a trance.

She was glowing. She has always been beautiful but the way her curves look in that dress and the size of her chest especially after Noah was born, my god, it's gonna be hard for me to contain both me and my wolf.

"Do I look okay?" She asks.

"You look amazing." I tell her.

"Thanks." She smiles real big.

The moment she comes down and I get her coat for her, the minute I begin putting it on she tanks me and then walks over towards Noah and my mom.

"Aww my baby boy. Be a good boy for grandma." She says while kissing him.

"Oh he'll be fine." She says to her.

"I know. But still. Oh and I have left a few bottles in the fridge of his milk." She tells her.

"Okie dokie." My mother says.

"Thanks again." Alise and I thank my mom.

Then both me and Alise begin to leave and make our way towards the restaurant. While on our way, I could tell she was still missing Noah.

"Don't worry baby, mom will take good care of our little boy." I try to reassure her.

"I know, it's not that I don't trust her. It's just, it is hard to be away from him for so long." She says.

"I know but we'll be back home soon enough. Let's just try and enjoy the night." I try suggesting without making myself sound so selfish.

"You're right." She smiles at me. "I really am looking forward to doing this."

"So am I." I tell her but still she has no idea in what I have in store for tonight's date. I just hope she says yes and doesn't think it's too soon to ask.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

This is the dress Alise wore. As far as what Kolsen is wearing, his hair is slicked back and he's in a nice dark suit.