Rudely Interrupted

Xavier

I looked down at her face. She was so close, closer than I could ever remember someone being. And I was not about to pull away. I wrapped my arms around her and she lifted her face slightly. Her lips were almost brushing mine. I couldn't stop myself, it was to tempting. I closed the distance between us and kissed her. She didn't waste anytime kissing me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I lost all sense of caring. I didn't care if I was letting her close, I wanted her close. I didn't care if anyone saw, let them try to take her. I'd kill them. I didn't care if she would one day run from me, I may not let her. Right now I just cared if she was mine. She pulled away and looked up at me. I sighed at her.

"What have you done to me, Angel?" I whispered moving to trace her lips with my finger tips.

The next day, I had to work. It took about two hours for Aubrey to get bored enough to come into my office. She plopped down on the chair in front of my desk letting out a deep breath. I looked over my computer at her. She was wearing one of my black long sleeve shirts with some pajama shorts. Her hair was down and I could tell it was still damp from her morning shower.

"Yes?"

"Is this how boring it is to wait for me at work?" I chuckled.

"Yes."

"I wouldn't blame you if you just killed me then." She said flopping back in the seat. I leaned back in my desk chair. "How much more do you have?"

"A few hours. Come here." I motioned towards my lap. She listened and came over to me sitting down on my knee. I lifted my hand to her face moving her blond hair behind her ear. "When I'm done would you be up to go for a ride with me? Just to get out of the house for awhile." She smiled nodding her head.
"Good."

"I guess I have to leave you alone to get done."

"It would be quite a distracting to have you on my lap all day." She blushed and looked away from me. She went to get up but I wouldn't let her. I pulled her back down, she turned her head closer to me now. Her wide blue eyes looked deep into mine. I caressed her cheek pulling her face gently towards mine. Her eyes moved to my lips before she closed to distance between us and kissed me. I kissed her back eagerly moving both hands to her face so she couldn't pull away from me. She turned on my lap so she was straddling me. God damn, this woman was going to be the death of me. I felt her hands on my neck as her mouth urged the kiss to go further. I moved my hands to her hips pulling her body closer to mine. She moaned softly and I felt all the blood rush out of my head. I kissed down to her neck finding her sweet spot needing to make her moan again. I had never found anything more sexy in all my life.

We were interrupted by the phone. I groaned as she pulled away. I grabbed the damn phone having the urge to kill however was on the other end of it.

"What?" I demanded.

"Mr. Steele?" Shit it was for work.

"One second." I pulled the phone away looking at her. "I have to get back to work, Angel." She was blushing as if the reality of what had happened finally hit her. I smirked as she pushed off my lap and went to the door.