Empty Bedroom

Aubrey

The guys left around eight. I hadn't gone back downstairs since Eric had left. Xavier seemed slightly aggravated with me and I didn't want to push it. I walked around upstairs, I was pretty curious to see the rest of the house. I found three empty bedrooms each with its own bathroom. I looked around each of them, and in the biggest one I saw this huge bathtub. My apartment didn't have a bathtub so I decided to take advantage of that, since no one else was here.

After I got out of the bath, I decided to go to bed. I started to go back to Xavier's room but thought back to how aggravated he seemed towards me since I was here. I might as well sleep in the free room to give him some space, plus it was not like me to just sleep in a guys bed that I didn't know. I pulled back the covers and crawled into the large bed falling asleep almost immediately.

                                        Xavier

We stumbled in the door around three in the morning. I threw my jacket off and started up stairs. I opened my door and saw it was empty. In my drunken state it took me a second to realize that that wasn't right. Shit. I felt like someone had poured ice water down my back. I moved to the bathroom throwing open the door. Empty. Fuck! I frantically looked around the room for some kind of sign, as if the room would tell me where the fuck she was. How could I have left her out of my sight all night. How could I be so stupid?!

I heard the more sober guys moving into different bedrooms of the house knowing that the others would be passed out on the couch by now. I tried to think, and then it hit me. I stormed into the hall looking into the bedrooms. In the one two doors down from mine I saw Zander taking off his boots, I flicked on the light.

"What the hell, man." The bed was made. I moved to the next room to see Ace moving towards the bed. I turned on the light.

"Turn that shit off." I looked at the bed and saw her. I took a deep breath and stomped into the room. Ace looked at the bed and froze. "Dude, I swear I didn't even..."

"Shut up." I growled, knowing he probably hadn't seen her in there much less touch her. I throw the covers off of her. She was wearing silk light pink shorts and a matching tank top. I scooped her up and took her out of the room. I had told her to stay in my room! I laid her down noticing she never so much as stirred in her sleep. I was tempted to wake her up and start yelling but at the same time I was just relieved she hadn't left the house.