15. Saving her(ii)

Start from the beginning

After an hour of journey, the car stopped suddenly. Shivaay looked at her who was shocked seeing an angry Shaurya looking at them holding a gun. He looked at front and his blood boiled seeing Shaurya. His hold on Anika's hand got tightened. Both looked at each other.

S: I won't let that person touch you!

Shivaay got down the car and his hand formed a fist seeing Shaurya.

Sh: How will I let my honey go away from me? You haven't done right by kidnapping my would be wife!

S: She is my wife you idiot! She is Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi! Dare you touch her and that would be your last breathe. She is my pride and dare you mess with that!

Sh: Fine..I will kill you and make her mine!

Shaurya pointed gun towards Shivaay's forehead. A panicked Anika got down the car and ran towards Shivaay.

Sh: I already told you to not to mess up Anika! Now see, I will kill your ex-husband..oops..shaadi kar li tum dono ne! Koi baat nahi..I will kill him and take you away honey!

A: Shaurya please let us go! Understand that I am married now and I don't love you nor I can ever love you in future..So please forget me and let us go!

Shaurya got very much angry and Shivaay, Shaurya started to fight. Shivaay asked Anika to leave the place but she was not listening. Suddenly Shaurya pushed Shivaay and Anika ran to him. Shaurya shot a bullet and it hit Anika while running towards Shivaay.

S: Anikaaa!

Sh: If she can't be mine, then I won't let her be yours also!

He was about to shoot another bullet when Shivaay kicked his stomach and banged Shaurya's face onto the car's bonnet. He is beating Shaurya mercilessly when the latter laughed. Shivaay looked in the direction to see Anika breathing heavily. He banged Shaurya's head to the car bonnet for last time and he fell unconscious.

Shivaay ran towards Anika and carried her in his arms towards the car. The driver was also scared seeing Anika's condition.

S: Take us to nearby hospital..

He nodded and drove the car speedly. Shivaay placed a kerchief on the shoulder to stop the blood flow. She was slowly closing her eyes.

S: Anika please dont close your eyes..Dont you dare give up..Please Anika aankhe kholo! Mein mar jaunga tumhare bina.

He was crying badly seeing her in this state. When they reached the hospital, Shivaay yelled for a doctor and placed unconscious Anika on stretcher. She was taken to operation ward and the nurse asked Shivaay to sign papers. He signed them with a trembling hand. As the nurse left, Shivaay fell down on his knees.

He heard his phone ringing and it was Om. Shivaay informed them everything and the address of the hospital. He sat down hugging his knees to his chest and cried like a child looking at the door of operation theater.

S: Anika mein mar jaunga tumhare bina..Please come back to me safely..Woh goli mere liye tha Anika, tum kyu bich mien aagayi? Why did you come in between? If not for me, please come back for Sahil at least! Please bhagwan, meri Anika ko kuch mat hone dena! She can't leave all of us..

*****

After two hours,

Doctor came out of operation theater and Shivaay stood up and moved towards him.

S: How is my wife? She is fine na? I know nothing can happen to her..

Doc: Please relax! She is fine..You had brought her on right time! She needs to take complete rest for one week! She is physically very weak and you need to take proper care of her.

S: I will doctor..Thank you so much for saving her! Aap bata nahi sakte aap ne mere liye kya kiya!

Doc: Its my responsibility..Don't thank me!

S: Can I see her?

Doc: We will shift her to a room after half an hour, you can meet her then! Be brave young man! Your wife is absolutely fine!

He patted Shivaay's shoulder and left. Shivaay's family had reached the hospital and everyone were glad that she was fine. Shivaay moved towards Sahil and knelt down before him.

Sa: SSO, aap ko bohot chot lagi hai! Aap bhi doctor ke paas jaiye na!

S: Mein theek hoon..Tum theek ho na? Did you have something?

Sahil nodded. All of them went to the room Anika was shifted to. Shivaay was about to go but turned to Khanna.

S: Find that Shaurya and make sure he gets arrested. He needs to know to what extent Shivaay Singh Oberoi can go!

He flicked his hair and left to Anika's room. Khanna smiled widely. Only Anika mam has the power to bring out tadibaaz version of SSO. He smiled remembering their banter and fights.

*****

Anika slowly woke up and saw Sahil, Neha & entire Oberoi family. She tried to get up but Shivaay nodded no and helped her lie down properly.

S: How are you feeling now?

A: Theek hoon.

S: Is it paining?

A: No.

S: You need to take proper care of yourself. You can leave to home tomorrow. And you need to take complete rest for a week.

She nodded. After having a small talk with Sahil, she slept. Shivaay sat next to her caressing her hair and assuring himself that she is fine. He saw sindhoor in her partition and gave a small smile and kissed her forehead.

S: Get well soon Anika..

*****

Precap: Leap!