SHE'S MINE! E.D & G.D

I'M BACK!! School has been a hassle lately #relatable. Credits go to @babyboygrethan and grammar edits were made by myself.

Hope you enjoy this really soft and cute imagine with BOTH twins! 😊

☺️☺️☺️

You and the twins had been friends for years and you secretly knew they had crushes on you as Lisa may or may not have told you about them fighting about who likes you more at the dinner table.

You knocked on the door to be greeted by both of the boys.

"Y/N!" Ethan yelled.

Grayson pushes himself in front of E, bringing you into his embrace by wrapping your legs around his waist and bringing you inside. He plopped you down on the couch and he laid on you, resting his head on your chest.

"Get off her dick face!" Ethan yelled.

"Why?"

"Because she's mine. Now let me cuddle her."

Grayson got off of you.

"Does Ethan have a crush?" Gray teases.

"Shut up, Grayson."

Ethan walks over to you laying on you and resting his head in the crook of your neck, kissing it gently.

"E, stop." You giggle.

"Never."

"Gross." You laugh.

He stops and hugs you tightly. You softly rub his back. He's almost asleep when Grayson comes in yelling down the stairs.

"Y/N LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!"

"Grayson shhh, Ethan's was almost asleep." You hush him.

"He's a 17 year old. Don't treat him like a baby."

Ethan sits up.

"Yes she can. I'm her baby boy." He defends himself.

"Get over yourself. She doesn't like you, she likes me!" Grayson states cockily.

You quietly giggle to yourself. Ethan just rolls his eyes and snuggles up to your side while you sit and watch Grayson attempt to do a back-flip.

He fails every time.

"You can't even do it so stop trying to show off." Ethan growls at him.

You all stand up and decide to do something else. You turn around and bend over to get your phone off the couch.

Grayson whispers in Ethan's ear: "Watch this."

"Y/n, you have something on your butt."

"What is it, Grayson?" You panicked, thinking you might have started your period.

"My eyes." He laughs. Ethan rolls his eyes again.

Grayson walks up behind you and slaps your ass.

"GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN!"

"Yes?" He answers innocently.

"Don't do that. It's not yours."

"But you're mine."

"No I'm not, Gray." He sits on the couch and laughs.

"You're such a perv, Grayson."

"I like a nice ass. Is that bad?" You're now rolling your eyes. You grab Ethan's hand and drag him upstairs to his room.

"What are we doing up here?" He questioned.

"Well maybe we can watch a movie."

"Ok which one?" He asks.

"Y/f/m"(your favorite movie). You smile.

"Okay." He puts the movie on and lays down next to you on his bed. You're about halfway through the movie when Ethan shivers to get your attention.

"You cold?" You questioned. He nods

"Come here." He shuffles over to you. You place your hand on his back, gently caressing it as he has his arm wrapped around your waist.

Lisa comes in saying that your mom called saying that she wanted you home.

"Bup. Hey wake up."

He groaned in response.

"I have to go now."

He latched tightly onto you.

"Nooooo don't go, please?"

"I have to my mom called."

"Nooooooooooo." He whined. Lisa giggled and tried to take him off of you, but he wouldn't budge.

"I'll give you a kiss if you let me go." He instantly let go of you. You got up, leaning in. He puckered his lips, but you dodged them and kiss his nose.

"You lied! You said I was getting a kiss."

"Did you get a kiss?"

He groaned at you.

"Yes."

"See, I didn't lie." With that, you left his room saying goodbye to Lisa.

"Grayson will drive you home."

"Okay. Thank you for having me, Lisa."

You walked out to the car to find Grayson already waiting for you. You hopped in and buckled up. The ride was silent, until he pulled up to your house. He leaned over and hugged you. He looked at your lips and leaned in to kiss you.

"Maybe next time, buddy." You kissed his cheek and got out, waving as you enter your house.

☺️☺️☺️
Stay tuned for the next random day I'll post. Also, what do you think this weeks video is gonna discuss? Lmk———>

Until next time...

PEACE ✌️