Innocient Beginnings

2 posts in one day?! I'm on fire 🔥😂! Credits to @dolandolll on tumblr and grammar check made by me.

Smut warning ⚠️

Enjoy 😜

🔥🔥🔥

Growing up you were a bit of an introvert, never one to step outside your comfort zone, never the one to initiate plans or text someone first, and you most definitely never had the opportunity to even think about initiating any type of sexual activities with a guy .

You would rather take care of yourself, that way you never had to worry about being outside your comfort zone. The twins knew exactly how you were and regardless if they were two of the most extroverted YouTube stars on the planet, they respected that you were you and nothing would change that.

Although you loved and admired both boys, Ethan took up a bigger fragment of your heart due to his undeniable ability to make you feel confident and comfortable in public. He would cheer you up when he could see the tiny glimpse of insecurity coming through while you were at brunch or he'd help you re-dye your roots when they grew out. Ethan meant more to you then just a best friend.

Having been inseparable since the early days back in Jersey, Ethan would continuously surprise you with your favorite flowers, (your favorite flower), whenever he noticed you'd get caught in your own head too much. He'd steal a kiss on the cheek or two while out-and-about, hoping someone would snap a candid photo of the two of you smiling and enjoying time together. He would cuddle on the lounge with you, his hand resting dangerously close to the elastic waistband of your sweatpants. Although you were technically untouched and yet to be deflowered, you really didn't mind when Ethan's hands became brave.

Whenever you would stay a few days or so with the boys, you would find yourself night after night with your legs intertwined with Ethan's as his arms wrapped around your torso. His face pressed into the crook of your neck as the gentle rise and fall of both your chest became almost in sync. The feeling of Ethan's warm embrace sent your subconscious mind into a world full of lust and desire, your heat was practically dripping with your arousal.

Your nipples erect as the fabric of Ethan's paint stained jumper cradled your silhouette. The scandalous dream had your mind running wild with thoughts of being touched and what it was like to touch someone. You couldn't forget the face that was hovered over your naked body as the feeling of being touched fully overwhelmed you. Ethan.

"Damn Y/n your burning up" Ethan's husky morning voice mumbled in your ear.

"I-I Uh I just had a bad dream, that's all" a bad dream indeed, but you need not go into exactly what type of bad dream as Ethan removes his head from the crook of your neck, not before placing a gentle kiss upon the supple skin of your neck, just above your collarbone. Rolling onto his back, his hands ran through his messed up hair. The locks of dark brown waves looked as if they hadn't been tamed in days due to his restful nights. Before you could catch the words flying out of your mouth, you subconsciously started the conversation, which would undoubtedly change the flirtatious nature of your friendship forever.

"What's it like to be touched?" Your hand came to cover your mouth as you shot upright in Ethan's bed, not knowing why those 6 words had to come out in the formation they did. Ethan's rubbed his eyes, his view now clear from the sleep that had collected overnight, he sat up to meet you, his bare chest exposed as the covers pooled more around his waist.

"What did you just say?" He asked inquisitively, the tiny cogs in his mind just starting to register what you had just asked moments ago.

"I-Uh" you stumbled over ever word that tried to come out of your mouth. "Just never done anything before, never touch a guy and an-and a guys n-never touched me" your words mousy, voice soft and the words you spoke almost unidentifiable. Ethan's hand coming to cup your cheek as the pad of his thumb moved gently over your skin.