Stargazing

NOT MINE! Credit to @koalajoone on Wattpad and edited by me.

(Play song if you want^)

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ethan, your boyfriend, stared at the stars as you sat next to him, eating a piece of fruit. You were so hungry, you could eat anything. Ethan chuckles at you, leaning his elbow on the grass.

"You're so ladylike, Y/n." He said sarcastically, running his hand through his brown hair. You roll his eyes and wipe your mouth while Ethan laughs at you. You put the fruit into the plastic container Ethan brought. You didn't go home last night because your parents constantly faught. It pained you to hear them yelling at each other, so you went to Ethan and Grayson's house. It was the only option at the time, until you could officially move out.

You loved your parents with all your heart, but you couldn't handle the fact that your family was falling apart. You sigh while laying down on the grass, staring up at the sky, feeling Ethan's piercing hazel eyes gazing at you. "You know, staring is kind of rude, babe." You giggle as he rolls his eyes and playfully punches my arm.

"You're my girl. I can stare at you all I want, and there's nothing you can do about it." He tapped your nose and laid down beside you, grasping your hand in his. This was such a perfect moment, but you couldn't help thinking about everything that's going on in your life. Ethan notices your sad expression, but was unsure if you wanted to talk about it.

He rubs his thumb over the smooth skin of your hand. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"About what?" You asked with a confused tone. There was an odd silence as he fiddled with his fingers.

"A-About your um...mom and dad." He asked hesitantly, refusing to make eye contact with you. You smiled at his concern and placed a hand on his cheek, watching as his eyes sparkled.

"I love that you care, E, but you can't do anything about it, or my pain." You whispered, hoping he didn't hear that last part. Unfortunately, he did hear it and he looked at you like you were his everything in that moment.

He sat up on his elbows again, staring down at you in disbelief. "Probably nothing right now can make you feel better, and I understand that, but I will love you and protect you the best way I can, Y/n." He leans down and kisses you on the forehead, feeling his heart beating erratically.

"I love you, Ethan, but I can't do this anymore. What if I can't make it? My parents were all I ever had, and now they're splitting up." You didn't want to cry in front of him, knowing it would make you look weak. You face away from the boy who looked down at you in pity, letting a single tear fall upon your cheek. A single tear soon turned into streams as you began to sob uncontrollably. You felt like a disgrace.

Ethan frowned knowing how upset you were, so he wraps his masculine arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. He kisses your head and wipes away your tears, giving you a loving smile.

"You will always have me, and as long as I'm holding you in my arms, everything will be alright. I promise."

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanks for sticking around for this post. Hopefully you liked this imagine. Stay tuned for the next random update. Until next time...PEACE ✌️!