Boss

Sorry it took me too long to post this. This is s very lengthy story.

Warning: very long (...THATS WHAT SHE SAID!)
Credit to @dolansmutpositive
Edited by me

Smut warning ⚠️

Enjoy😜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV:

Today is Tuesday and another "great" day at work. I work for a man named Ethan Dolan: tall, handsome, toned...He's literally sex in human form.

I walk through the rotating door and head to the elevator. I get in and press 6. Right before the door shuts, a hand stops it. To my surprise, it's my boss Ethan Dolan. He gets in and stood sternly, checking the buttons to make sure I was heading to the right floor. After what seems like an eternity, he finally speaks.

"Good morning Miss Y/L/N(your last name)." He says without looking at me. "Good morning sir." He seems to stiffen as I reply, as if he didn't think I would say it back. There is now weird tension building up in the elevator and I can't wait to get off.

He began to speak but the elevator door opens where our stop is. I act as though I didn't know he's about to say anything and casually walk out the door with a quick goodbye.

He walks off with me, grabbing my wrist. I turned around quickly with the face of confusion. Then, he lets go of my wrist.

"Sorry umm....stop by my office later. I have a few errands for you."

"Yes of course Mr. Dolan."

Not only do I work for him, I'm his assistant to literally everything he needs. Him asking me to stop by his office was unusual. Normally, he would call me from his desk to let me know if he needed something. I hope he's not gonna fire me or something and he actually needs me to run some errands.

Ethan's POV:

"Yes of course Mr. Dolan." Y/n says with a sheepish smile. For some reason, I always loved how she called me Sir or Mr. Dolan. I wanted to be closer to her. She came in with her high waisted tight black skirt that goes to her knees that contours her curves beautifully. Her blouse that just barely shows her cleavage. The way her y/h/c(your hair color) hair falls to her shoulders perfectly. The way she takes orders so seriously. I could just pound into her.

Let her scream my name and watch he-SNAP OUT OF IT ETHAN! She's your assistant! I sigh and walk through the black doors to my office, separated from my subordinates. I get curious as to when Y/n will stop by my office. I think I'll just call her in-

Y/n's POV:

The buzzer on my desk phone goes off and I pick it up.

"Miss Y/L/N, could you come to my office please?"

"Yes sir right away."

I get up from my desk and head into his office. I walk to the black double doors and make sure their shut behind me. He hasn't looked up. Of course I got a little nervous but I say:

"Mr. Dolan, you needed me."

He looks up sharply making direct eye contact with me. Damn he's intimidating.

"Really? Intimidating?"

Shit I said that out loud.

"I—I umm..." I stutter not really knowing what to say. He begins to stand up slowly and walks over to me.

"Miss Y/L/N?"

I'm finally able to look up at him again, instantly making eye contact. I step back against the wall.