Sweater Weather

WHAT'S UP EVERYONE! Hope you're all having a great day/afternoon/night! Sorry for not being as active on here. I don't really find myself on this app as much as I used to. I will continue to post on here until I feel like stopping. I'm more active on my tumblr account, so if you want to check that out, all you have to do is look at my bio on my wattpad account.

This imagine is NOT mine! Full credit to @Milky-starlight on wattpad and edited by me.

Anyways, on with the cute Ethan imagine...

(PLAY SONG ON REPEAT STARTING NOW^!)

🧥🧥🧥

Madison shivered as the cool air blew in her direction, making her cheeks turn light pink. I should've brought a sweater with me. I didn't think it was going to be this cold at the beach this time of night She thought. The waves crash down onto the sand. In the distance, she could see someone walking towards her direction.

It was Ethan Dolan. Aka Madison's crush. He was quiet and shy, yet sweet and adorable. They live in the same apartment complex and would occasionally exchange 'hello's' and 'good mornings' when passing by each other. Madison's friends constantly pressure her to ask him out already, but according to Madison, it's not that simple. Sure, she is a 20-year-old girl, basically an adult, but the thought of her asking a guy out made her nervous. He looks out to the ocean waves as they landed on his feet, feeling the cool and salty water.

Madison took off her Vans and held them in her hands. The wind blew in her hair as she walked over to him to say a simple 'Hi'.

"Hey, Ethan."

"Hey, Madison." His cheeks turn pink as he looks down at the ground. "How are you?"

"I'm good." She replied.

"I didn't know you liked the beach. I don't see you on Gray's snapchat story." Shoot. Did that sound weird? She wondered.

"Well, you may think this is weird, but I don't like going to the beach during the day."

"Why?" She questioned, slightly giggling.

"At night, there aren't a lot of people, so it's just me and my thoughts." He spoke.

"That's not weird at all." Madison uttered, rubbing her arms to keep me warm as the wind danced swiftly.

"You okay? You seem cold." He asked concerningly.

"I'm fine. I just forgot to bring a sweater with me. I didn't think it was going to be this chilly outside." She shivered, goosebumps appearing on my arms.

"Here. You can have my sweater." He offered, removing his sweater off of his perfectly toned body.

"No, no, I don't want you to get cold." She protested.

"Nonsense. I've been wearing this sweater for hours. I'll be fine." He insists.

She gave in and wrapped herself in his sweater, feeling the warmth of it take over, began to relax and sigh quietly in content.

"Thank you." She spoke shyly, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"No problem." Ethan smiled, pausing his words as he finally looked at me wearing his sweater.

She looks better in my clothes than I do He thought.

Ethan cleared his throat before speaking again, "So, do you like adventures?"

"Why?" She questioned.

"Well, I don't think you have a ride, and going on adventures is exciting." He said, placing his hand out for her to grasp it. Madison smiled and nodded, taking his soft hand in hers as he led her to his convertible.