Werewolf

NOT MINE! Credit to @RKdolan on Wattpad and edited by me.

🐺🐺🐺

You watched as the big, fluffy creature pounced on the other. Tears were falling upon your face in fear. You have heard horror stories about these creatures from the townspeople, but you didn't believe them.

You quickly crawled behind a bush and curled yourself in a ball. You were shaking as you watched the creatures fight each other. You feared the black haired one, for it tried to attack you moments before, but the brown haired dog-like one jumped in front of you and fought the black haired creature.

The creatures were growling as you whimpered loudly. You pinch yourself, hoping you would wake up in your bedroom. The tears you shed block your view of the fight. You haven't had your first kiss, a boyfriend, travelled the world, or gone to college yet. I don't want to die yet You thought.

Suddenly, the black haired creature ran past you. You looked up, knowing the brown haired one was still there. You were still in shock from what had happened. You couldn't move. The only thing you were capable of doing is crying. The sound of sticks breaking filled your ears.

You tried to crawl back even more, but your back was soon pressed against a tree. You shut your eyes, knowing this was the end. You were going to die. You slowly opened your eyes and saw the big, brown haired creature right in front of you.

"P-Please, don't kill m-me." You whimpered to the large animal. Ethan's wolf whimpered because he knew he was scaring you, his mate. He meant no harm. He was just excited that he finally had the chance to meet you.

Ethan wanted to hold you in his arms and stroke your hair. It saddened him that he was scaring you. "Mine. Mine. Mine. My mate!" His wolf repeatedly chanted to Ethan.

"Calm down, Grant. We don't want to scare her anymore." He replied to his wolf, Grant.

The creature bowed his head in front of you. It seemed like it wanted you to pet him. You slowly calmed down and relaxed. You held your hand out slowly. Your fingers scratched the top of the animal's head, resulting in the animal to sit down like a dog. It started to move closer to you, and oddly enough you didn't mind. You ran your fingers through its fur as it laid their head on your lap.

After doing this for a while, it lifted up his head and rubbed it on yours. The fur felt so soft on your cheeks, causing you to smile. It pulled back and started to lick all over your face. You laughed and tried to push the creature away. It backed away from your body. You stopped laughing as it turned around. It started to run towards a tree.

"Wait," you called out, "don't go." It ran behind a tree and poked its head out. It held up their paw and pushed it towards you as if to say "Stay". You nodded as it went fully behind the tree once again. You heard leaves rustling as you waited with curiosity.

A gasp escaped from your mouth as you saw what came from behind the tree. It was a teenage boy. He was only wearing basketball shorts. He walked toward you and wrapped you in his arms. You didn't know why, but you felt so warm and safe.

Ethan smiled at your heavenly scent and said "Mine."

🐺🐺🐺

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY?! WOWZA! Hope you liked the double posts! Until the next random update...PEACE ✌️!