Virgin

⚠️Smut Warning ⚠️
Credits to @awedolan and any changes made in the original plot were edited by me.

Play song when noted^

🌺🌺🌺

Y/n's POV

It was 12:40am. Ethan and I were in his truck driving home from the beach. We were jamming to the music with the windows rolled all the way down. I leaned my head on Ethan's shoulder breathing in the summer air.

After a couple of minutes, we pulled into his driveway. His parents were out of town for the weekend and Grayson was doing who knows what. I got out of the car rubbing my arms when a old breeze passed by. I jumped a little when Ethan locked the car causing it to beep.

"Scaredy Cat." Ethan says laughing ans scrunching his nose. I smile and roll my eyes walking towards him. He wraps his arm around me while we walk to the front door. Ethan walked into the kitchen to grab a few snacks while I turned some lights on.

"What do you wanna do? The night's still young." Ethan says while looking in the fridge. I shrugged while getting on the counter and sitting next to Ethan. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to have sex with Ethan.

You see, I'm a virgin. Ethan and I have been dating for 8 months now and the most we've ever done is was give each other hickeys and make-out sessions. I'm just so scared at the thought of sex.

"Y/n?" Ethan says pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hm?" I say looking up trying my best not to show what I was thinking about. I press my lips together, looking away when he places his finger under my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Baby what's up?" He say trying to get me to focus on his eyes. "Oh it's nothing. I just-I" I can't manage to get the words out. Ethan looks at me waiting for me to spit the words out.

I sigh a little and finally say it.

"Do you ever think about us having sex?" I say placing my hands on my lap. Ethan breathes in and looks out the window. "Yeah, I do."

I smile not expecting that response. "Ethan?" He looks at me. "Do you think tonight might be the night?" I said placing my hair behind my ear.

Ethan gets off of the counter and steps in between my legs. "Baby we don't have to have sex you know that right?" He said placing his fists on either side of me.

"Yeah I know we don't have to."

"If you're not ready, we don't have to. I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do."

"That's the thing, Ethan, I think I am ready." I say desperately yearning for Ethan's touch. "That's the thing Y/n, you THINK you're ready. I don't want to rush this." Ethan says looking up then looking back at me.

"It won't be rushed. I really want to do this with you Ethan." I run my fingers through his hair and he closes his eyes. He's thinking. Ethan leans forwards and kisses my cheek, then on my lips. Our pecks eventually lead to a make-out session. Ethan places his hands on both sides of my hips, grabbing them.

"Wow." Ethan says breaking our kiss for a second. He's getting really excited. "Ethan." I say not being able to hold back anymore.

"Make love to me."

(PLAY SONG^)

Ethan wraps his hands around me lifting me off of the counter. So many thoughts run through my head and my emotions knowing what's about to happen. I wanted to jump for joy, but I also wanted to cry. I wanted to scream, but I also wanted to run away.

We walk up the stairs and he opens his bedroom door, walking in and switching the lamp on dimming the room. He gently lays me on the bed making sure this is perfect for me.