With that The Throne landed, Sophie was gently nudged to get up. Don't mess with an injured animal they are more likely to lash out at the help being given than in a healthy state. This wolf is just the same, as soon as her injuries were healed enough for movement she lashed out at the source of her pain. She rushed Peace Keeper, leaving her sister's in the dust. 

Instead of just laying his sister out, he grabs her ear and applies pressure. She snaps out of her aggressive stance immediately. She took a more passive or even submissive stance with Peace Keeper after the ear thing. With her ear grasped a choker can be seen poking out of the top of her clothing It reads "property of Death".

"I swear Werewolf's are weird, the only species that the majority likes pain the fast healing does not help the matter. You know sister I gave those choker's out to the sister's I defeated during mating season as an insult to injury. The ladies I defeated took it in pride I defeated them and didn't take advantage of them not being in their right mind"

To think the elite Cerberus unit acting as shadow body guards would be taken out by the person they were sent to protect, their leader was completely defeated with one shot. The leader of Cerberus was trying in a passive none aggressive manner to grab ahold of Peace Keeper. Still holding on to her ear, he thrust the choker for Sophie he was holding into her hands commanding her to stay.

He gestured for Sophie to step towards them, she did not knowing what would happen. She was unsure if she should be frightened or in ah of the power her Father had. Finally the agreement she had with her father spurred her forward.

"If you could produce the stones I gave you earlier, I have a gift only my daughter is worthy of. After getting you settled at home I will continue my story of our past, specially how I met your mother"

Wanting to finally know the complete truth of her past, Sophie frantically starts searching the pockets of her jeans and hoody. Finally finding them, she produced them with a reluctance to give up the first gifts her father has ever officially given her.

Taking the gifts of each match one in each hand, taking the hand containing the translucent petrified wood he in a showy kind of way went to show what was in his hand. The objects in his hand were different from what they were before now earrings and a pendent. 

The earrings were in a style she really loved, the pendent she was not so crazy about for what would she do with it. Seeing her hesitating at the second gift he took the gift and attached it to the choker, the pendent made the choker truly beautiful.

It was at this moment that Peace Keeper presented the gifts to his daughter. Only then did Sophie notice the words on the choker, "Death's Daughter". Like when anyone gives you a gift of jewelry Sophie gestures for her father to put the choker around her neck.

In doing so she got very close to her father, giving him a very big hug as she jumped up and down with excitement at getting these gifts. Even as a Princess she had never gotten any gifts that caught her eye like those her father gave her.

The member's of Cerberus are starting to get worried for the hug has lasted longer than necessary. The fact that Sophie was hugging with such force that it looked that she was crushing her father. It didn't help matters that she was jumping up and down with her Dad crushed in her grasp. Every time she jumped with excitement both of them jumped up and down.

Peace Keeper is not worried at all, he signs in sign language "for the fully clothed sisters to go on ahead to check things out. If things are worrying leave a sign as such, don't start problems"

After what seemed to be an awkward five minuets to the Leader of Cerberus, Sophie finally let her dad down. After she noticed the sisters were gone, she was informed that they had gone ahead.

Peace Keeper hands his coat over to the embarrassed Sister whos butt is still exposed. After handing it over he tells her it is a loan for the trip, that he would like it back in one piece after the trip. Telling Sophie that it was a gift from her mother so long ago.

Without his coat Peace Keeper looks to be of upper class, under his coat he had a very nice black vest over his dress shirt. Even dressed like he is, he is still the most intimating thing around. On their way out of the pub they say night to the Golem Bartender.

When they get outside the pub Sophie really notices that the pub was a real hole in the wall kinda pub. The kind unless you know where it was, you may never find it. She's not unsure how she found it to beginning with.

We made our way to the subway, In this town the subway maybe dirty and gross but that is just a façade. What lays beneath the city is just as breath taking as what sits a top it. The skyscrapers are pretty in all but they not hold a candle to what has been laying under the city for centuries.

Not that long after getting on the Tube, Sophie notices a shady man staring at the party of three. Peace Keeper just nods, the man nods back then I see outside the windows a shining beautiful city. This under city was more beautiful than the city above. 

"If you have to call the people here anything a more respectful way to describe them is to call them little people they find the name Humans and other races call them to be disrespectful"

The T comes to a stop, they get off the train the first words that come out of her mouth are the most racist thing she could say. She called the residents Dwarfs, everyone in ear shot sent a very dark killing look at Sophie.

Without her father the Little People would have gone to war over such a comment. The first act of that war would have been the death of a Princess. Peace Keeper puts a hand on her shoulder, asking her if what she said was ok. With the realization plainly drawn all over her face.

Showing his own murderous intent, he tells the crowd that the girl was just bought today. That he will be breaking her of her old masters rudeness. This seems to have settled the crowd down, they had never seen the Princess before for Fairies don't leave the Dark Forest too much.

Peace Keeper asks Sophie in her ear if her mother taught her any manners at all. That this is not the home she once knew this place is dangerous. Remember we don't rule here the "Counsel of Elder's" does here, I maybe on good terms with them but that can change.

Finally getting to a run down looking building, the Leader of Cerberus disappears into a shadow. Peace Keeper calls after her that he wants that coat back later. Making their way inside, the place looked run down inside to.

Sophie is confused why her father would live like this, the whole place looks to be a two bedroom place with a dinning and living room. When Peace Keeper gets to showing the living room he tells her that as a favor he looks after the area surrounding his safe house.

In the living room their is a old recliner, a couch, not much. Then you have the double doors that look out on to a balcony. With two knocks on one of the double doors her opens the door it reveals' a very different place.

Author's spill:

If you like the story so far, vote or comment to show how you liked the story. It helps me to know what works and what really does not in my stories. Thanks Guys for reading