I watched as Dylan's fist turned into a clench, his jawline sharp as he clenched his teeth.

"Dylan," Ryan says in a calmer voice, "It was an accident."

"Then be more careful," Dylan raises his arms, "It's not that fucking hard."

"Dude," Ryan sighs out of annoyance, "It was an accident."

Dylan backs up and rolls his eyes, "Fucking child."

"Sir," I heard a voice of a woman behind me.

She was dressed in her security uniform. She was supposed to be patrolling the lobby of the hospital, but since Dylan was screaming so loud, she had to come out.

"Can you guys please take this somewhere else?" she asks respectfully, with a voice full of authority.

The boys didn't say anything. They stared at each other in hatred.

"You're gonna fucking die if you hurt her again," Dylan hisses, before walking back towards me.

Dylan walks over towards me and holds my hand gently, "Do you want me to just carry you to the car?"

I looked back at him and shook my head, "I can walk," I answered politely.

I couldn't blame Dylan for being upset at Ryan. If my boyfriend got injured by another girl, I would've been upset too. However, it happened and we can't do anything to undo the accident. I did feel bad for Ryan though.

We both left Ryan standing there, as Dylan and I walked towards his car.

"You know he didn't do it on purpose right?" I whispered to him.

He nods, "I know."

There was a moment of silence between us until he spoke up again, "I was just worried."

I nodded understandingly, "But I'm okay now."

Dylan smiles and looks at me, "I'm glad you are."

He brings his hands up to play with my hair before opening the car door for me.

"Do you need help?" he asks.

I handed him the crutches and he held it willingly. With his other hand, he held my arm and helped me get into the car gently.

I leaned back against the leather seats and breathed deeply.

Joseph and my parents were already informed about the accident. Joseph felt incredibly horrible for letting me go to Ryan's house randomly. But nothing was going to stop me, I was going to go whether he said it was okay or not.

My parents weren't so happy with Ryan, but they didn't know him enough to press charges or lecture him. They called me and told me that I was lucky to be alive, and that they were glad that it was just a simple accident.

As long as I didn't break any bones, I'm good.

Dylan opens the back door and places the crutches on the seats before moving himself over towards the driver's door, opening it for himself.

He sighed and leaned back against his seat.

"Long day?" I asked him.

It was already midnight by the time I was discharged from the emergency room.

He nods and looks at me tiredly, "I had to leave the party to come here," he smiles, "my parents weren't so happy about it."

I felt this sudden guilt crawling down my back, "I'm sorry," I sulked.