10; so here is our plan

"Okay, what is it?" Ryan walks up to me, clearly disturbed that I called him to drive back to school right when he's just gotten home. He was still dressed in our school uniform, however his tie was missing.

He had his phone in one hand, but it was hidden after he crosses his arms in annoyance.

"Why didn't you tell me that you and Dylan got in a fight?" I furrowed my eyebrows and stomped my foot at him. I know, I'm like a child.

Ryan stares down at me, "Are you serious? You're calling me back here to talk about your fucking boyfriend?"

My fists clenched and my neck heated up, "He's not my boyfriend!"

I got so uncomfortable to the point where I had to tie my hair up in a ponytail because of the heat warming up on my back and my neck.

"Okay, doesn't matter," he mocked, "Why are you calling me here, just to talk about him?"

I bit the inside of my cheek, "Because I thought we were friends! You should've told me about your guy's fight because it would've helped me change my mind about Dylan!"

Just then, Ryan started raising his voice, "Well your mind didn't change when I tried to convince you otherwise! He's not even a good guy!"

"He is! You don't even know him!"

"I do Juniper!"

We were yelling at each other at this point.

"No you don't! If you did then you would know that-"

Ryan takes a step closer, "That he loves taking pictures of his girlfriends and then threaten them to stay with him or else he'll leak their nudes!"

Something that I have been avoiding to hear, had reached my ears.

"What is going on here?" a deeper voice of an older male interrupts.

I looked over at the voice and it was one of the teachers at our school, "Please take this argument somewhere else. If not, I will have to get involved," he sighs and closes his classroom door.

"He's already taken some pictures of you, Juniper," Ryan sighs and talks quietly.

"They're not nudes," I tried to justify.

Ryan shook his head, and takes another step closer, "Not yet."

"Come on, the pictures he's taken of me, I've been fully clothed," I scoffed.

Ryan then pulls out his phone and whispers an apology to me before showing me the group text he was dragged in. Loads of pictures of me with my clothes fully on, of course. But it could've been worse if my leg was lifted just an inch higher, or if I've leaned in a little bit closer.

My blood started to boil and I couldn't feel my fingers because of how much I have clenched them.

Then I did something so impulsively, that I'd never expect I would've ever done.

I punched Ryan on the shoulders.

"Ow!" he yelps, "What the fu-"

"You piss me off," I stated bluntly.

"Look, I know you're upset but," Ryan stops talking then puts his phone away.

I stared at the floor and admitted, "But I like him."

"I know," he comforts me by putting a hand on my shoulder.

"No," I shook my head, "Like I really like him. Or liked, at this point."

Professional Jacka*sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें