19; oh

19; oh

I was cuddling myself under the blanket that Ryan got me while listening to music and staring up at the ceiling. The guys were still playing video games. Ryan was sitting on the single couch that he had knocked over earlier and I had the whole couch. Jacob and Caleb got a little too excited and got up from their seats earlier, so I had to snatch the whole couch.

They were now sitting on the floor, leaning back on the couch.

I turned over to my side and pulled out my phone.

"Juniper stop moving," Caleb says, as he bumps his back against the sofa, moving his body around as his gaze was still on the screen.

I smirked and turned over on the other side, making a lot of movement as possible on purpose.

"Juniper!" Caleb screams and turns around.

I laughed and grabbed a pillow to cover his face.

"Dude it's not funny!" he whines, "You're making me lose!"

Shaking my head at Caleb, I got up from my seat and sat in the corner of the couch, giving them space to sit.

"You're such a child," I teased, crossing my arms.

I looked over at Ryan and he was sound asleep on the chair. His hair was all messy and he was leaned back against the sofa with his uniform tie untied. He had his eyes closed, chin almost touching his chest and his phone laying on his stomach. His legs were wide apart and his hands were crossed in front of him.

He looks so calm when he is asleep.

A lot better than the hyper kid he is.

Right when I started to look at his face, one of his eyes peeked open and looked back at me.

"What?" he asks, opening both eyes and raising his eyebrow.

I was going to look away, but I thought it would make it obvious that I was staring at him. Instead, I just shrugged and asked him, "Are you tired?"

He nods his head and sighs.

I watched him as he pushed himself against his seat, sitting up straighter and checking on his phone.

Ryan gets up front his seat after a few minutes and motions me to follow him. I didn't hesitate to follow him. It was boring and loud in the gaming room. Jacob and Caleb screaming, mostly just Caleb screaming and the amount of times their backs hit up against the couch made it annoying to lay down on.

I got up from my seat and followed him to the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked him curiously.

"To my room," he answered casually, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Wait, why?"

"Because everyone who comes over, needs to see my room," he smirks and turns around.

"What's so special about it?" I rose an eyebrow.

He shrugs, "I just bought some new lights and I want to try it out."

"Oh okay," I didn't ask anymore questions. Although I was curious, it was better to just follow and find out than to ask so many annoying questions.

We both walked down the hallway, and stopped in front of black double doors. He cranks both of the handles and pushes it open.

Wow.

In front of me was his bed. The room was so big that was bed was so far away from the door. He had a huge black bed frame, navy silk sheets and a huge navy colored rug. He had posters of bands, guitars, a flatscreen tv, and random knick knacks hung on the walls. From the bedroom, there were two more doors; I'm assuming one for closet and one for bathroom.