11; is this her period talking?

"You look beautiful," Dylan compliments me as we are cuddled up in my room, watching Netflix.

I was dressed in my over sized hoodie and sweatpants three times my size. I looked like a poof ball of marshmallow while Dylan was still dressed in his school uniform.

It's been about two days since we've started officially dating, and I've been updating Ryan every day since then.

"I look like a meatball," I giggled and wiggled my body around under all the fabric.

He laughs at me and pulls me closer to him.

We continued to laugh until our noses touched each other, then we realized how close our face had been. I smiled at him shyly.

It didn't take long for his lips to crash against mine. It also didn't take long for him to push me on my back and climb on top of me.

I smiled during the kiss. Dylan is that person where you just fall in love looking at him. He is so dang attractive.

Soon enough, I was barely clothed by my tank top and shorts, that Ryan told me to layer underneath, just in case.

"Wait," I muttered at the thought of getting my photo taken.

Dylan lifts himself up and looks at me with a concerned expression, "You okay?" he asks.

"Yeah," I slightly frowned and gently pushed him back to his side.

"I'm sorry," he apologized and laid back on his back.

Looking at his face, I could see the guilt in his expression. He looks back at me with his flashy hazel eyes and smiles at me warmly.

"It's okay," I responded quietly and flipped onto my stomach. I threw an arm around his stomach and rested my chin on his chest, smiling like an idiot.

He moves one arm from the back of his neck to my head, and started playing with my hair. I pushed myself up and couldn't help but lean in for a few kisses before we settled back into bed and continued to watch Netflix.

---

"Juniper," I heard a whisper.

Feeling woozy, I opened my eyes and allowed myself to adjust to the bright sunlight. I squinted my eyes and rolled over onto my side, to be stopped by another body. Confused, but without thinking, I wrapped my arm around the body and buried my face between his neck and attempted to fall back to sleep.

"Juniper," I heard him whisper again.

I groaned inaudibly.

He chuckles, "I have to go home and change."

"No," I argued tiredly and continued to stay in my cuddling position.

He sighs and lays back down. I peeked an eye at him to see him smiling to himself.

"I need to take a shower and brush my teeth," he explains.

"No," I simply responded.

"Can I take a shower here?"

I nodded without thinking.

"Are you sure? Do you have to get ready?" he asked again.

"It's okay, I'll just change here. You can have the bathroom." I tiredly answered.

He then pulls himself out of my grip and slid into the bathroom.

Then it hit me.

I caught feelings way too hard.