Chapter 19 - Okay? Okay

Börja om från början

(Meredith's POV)

And by that she left to go get Lauren and Jaime. As the three girls walked into the dressing room I saw Jaime had a smile on her face, a smile that could only mean one thing, Julia told her what she had seen between me and Bri. As she sat down next to me she kept on smiling as she said "Sooooooo you and Bri huh?" from the other end of the room a "uhhhhh" escaped Lo's lips before she started laughing. I simply shook my head as I got up and walked of the dressing room, I closed the door behind me, but instead of waling away I placed my ear against the door to see if they was still talking about me and Bri "Lo, maybe it was nothing I mean I only saw a hug, you know I told you I saw her and Dylan back at Basement Arts holding hands and being all cuddling and stuff" Julia said "yeah yeah, but if I should bet my money on any relationship I would place my bet on her and Bri,I can just see it you know?" "oh shut up Jaime, I don't think there's anything between her and Bri, I" Lauren said "oh Lo we all know it's because you still have a thing for him, it's clear to us all" I heard Jamie and Julia say at once. Before I could catch anymore of their conversation I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Dyl and it looked like he had been crying, "Dyl, sweetie what's up?" I could see him take a deep breath as he said "can I talk to you for a second?" "sure" I said and we both found a quiet spot to talk. As we sat down he took my hand and said "look Meredith I can't do this anymore, I know we are done and over and stuff but I still love you, I know this probably won't change anything now that Brian apparently have tried to kiss you, and that's clearly what you want. I just needed to get it off my chest" I couldn't handle seeing Dyl like this, I started to feel bad about everything, it was my fault he was feeling this way, I was the one who told him it would never happen again and I was also the reason him and I broke the engagement because I decided to kiss Bri at my own engagement party. I pulled Dyl into a tight hug, and just as I was about to say something, Julia, the girls, the band and Liam came walking around the corner, and Julia said "alright lets get the boys and lets get this shit show started" as Dyl and I got up Julia walked over to the boys dressing room door and yelled, "Boys are you ready?" we all waited for Walker and Bri to come out of their dressing room so we could start everything. As the opening track started playing Julia said, "alright everybody listen up, remember this is our first show, if we fuck this up today then..." she was cut off by Walker starting to make coughing sounds as he pointed towards Joey, "right, guys go out there and do your best okay. Dikrats on 3! 1 2 3" DIKRATS!" everyone screamed before we put on our helmets and walked onto stage. Everyone seemed like we had done this for years, even though this was only our first one.

As we were done with our set we all met backstage and Julia started, what sounded like a rehearsed speech, "guys you did it! What could have turned into a complete shit show, you guys managed to turn into a party! I stood down at the sound both and I saw how much you guys enjoyed this and how much people around me enjoyed it too! If you guys do this at every show I can guarantee this tour will be a huge success! Dikrats on 3! 1 2 3" "DIKRATS!" "see Joey I told it wasn't that bad now was it?" I heard Walker tell Joey as him and Joey started walking towards the dressing room. I saw how Bri looked like someone who was about to follow them, I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention, they wasn't. so I was my opportunity to grab Bri by his hand and pulled him into a room and closed the door behind me. As he turned around I saw a smile spread across his face, the smile that had always made the butterflies in my stomach turn into elephants, as I noticed he was about say something I walked even closer to him and pressed my lips against his. Once more I got the electricity shooting through my body, the electricity I had never had when I was Dyl and had only felt the two times I had ever shared a kiss with Bri. His lips were soft and as I could feel him starting to relax even more I turned on the heat. As we pulled apart I could feel how my cheeks started to blush, and as I opened up my eyes I saw how his cheeks did too, "I hated myself too for you not kissing me and for not saying anything back at the theater" I said. As he took my hands in his, my hands felt like they belong tangled in together wit his. He pulled me over to the couch in the corner of the room. As we sat down he looked into my eyes with his perfectly blue eyes as he said "Meredith Elyse Stepien, I have been crazy about you since I first laid my eyes on you, on your first day at UofM. Still after all this time I'm just as crazy about as I was back then. I will do anything for you to go out with me, if it takes a 100 dates then that's what I'm gonna..." as he mentioned my whole name every elephant in my stomach seemed to disappear and so did the world around me, I cut him off by placing a single finger on top of hi perfect lips, not moving my finger I said "you don't need that many dates, a kiss is all you need" before I hd a change to remove my finger I felt how his lips carefully placed a small kiss on it, as I removed my finger, he kept smiling at me and then he asked "so does that mean?" I simply nodded at him, I noticed how he started moving his head closer to mine, so I took a deep breath and decided to make something clear first "but on one condition, we don't tell anyone about this before the tour is over okay? That mean we act like you and I are just friends, and when all of this SPACE tour is over and done we can tell people" "wh-why not?"he stuttered at me "look Bri this is not because I don't want this, I do, I wanna shout out from the top of each buildings in the world that you and I are now dating, it's just that focus will be removed from this tour and on to us, you've seen the fans, and I think I know someone who will get very hurt if he finds out with the other okay?" okay" I heard him say and again I saw him leaning in closer to my face, but right as our noses touched Julia's voice sounded from the hallway "if they have sneaked off to some place to kiss or something I swear to the dead wizard God I will cancel this whole thing!" I pulled away and started to laugh a bit at the situation as I said, "we. We better be going, and from her reaction I think it's better if we go separately" and then I leaned in and placed a small kiss on his left cheek and got up and walked out of what for some time had been our secret little hideout no one knew about.