Chapter 15 - A Date?

Chapter 15

(Brian's POV)

When I got up that morning I was in a surprisingly good mood. As I walked down the stairs and in to the kitchen I was humming my evil reprise from Starship I wasn't in an evil mood at all actually it was the exact opposite. As I walked in I saw Matt and Nick standing in the kitchen telling to Julia and Denise another one of their crazy stories. When they noticed me walking in they stopped their story and Nick said "someone seems happy today huh?" "Wow Brian not to freak you about but this is the opposite from last night, what happened?" Matt said as I say down and joined them at the table. I smiled and said "well I go a date with a cute girl" they all quickly looked at each other and then Nick said "wait so she decided to go out with you? She has decided upon you?" I knew he was talking about Meredith and when as he said that and Meredith popped back into my mind my mood made a 180 and I was suddenly not my happy humming self "sadly not, can we please not talk about that? I have a date to go get ready for" and by that I got up and left the kitchen. As I walked out I could hear Julia ask "what was all that about?" I that moment I wanted to just turn around and shout to then 'apparently Meredith doesn't want me, that's what's up okay?' But I kept it together and continued walking to my room.

After getting dressed and ready I looked at my clock '12:58' shit I was running late! I needed to get there fast. So I put on my StarKid shoes and ran out of the manor, as I ran down the street I saw a familiar car driving towards the manor, I quickly cut a glance of Meredith and Jade in the car 'what are they up to?' I thought to myself as I continued running towards Starbucks. I managed to arrive as the clock stroke 1. I walked in only to be disappointed she was no where to be seen. I got up and ordered my coffee and decided to wait for her, she could be running late like me. Minutes turned into hours and still no sign of her anywhere. After 4 hours waiting for her I was about to leave when I saw Jaime walking through the doors. When she saw me she her whole face lit up and she started walking over to me. She took the seat next to me and said "hi Brian what are you doing here all alone?" "Oh nothing just needed to get away from everyone" I told her as I took from my third cup of coffee "me too, well here we are me and you, do you mind me joining you?" She said with a big smile on her face "no not at all" I said and she went up to get her coffee. When she got back we started talking about college and all the perfect memories we had had together, that was when she asked a question I wasn't expecting to hear from her "do you ever wonder what would have happened if we haven't broke up" I was almost choked on my coffee, "actually I haven't, why?" I said still trying not to choke in my drink "oh I was just... I mean I thought that... I was just thinking about the other day and I know you aren't dating anyone and I" she stopped doing anything now she was just looking at me straight into my eyes with her beautiful and perfect blue eyes I fell for back in college "I mean if you want to, I know I would, I mean would you maybe..." I cut her off I knew where she was going with this and to be honest I had a blast with her back I college so I leaned in and have her a kiss. We pulled apart when we heard a voice saying "so this was your date with a cute girl huh?" It was Julia and Denise who walked in and found Jaime and me kissing "uhm yeah" I could see Jaime blush a bit "well then we'll leave you to alone" and then they left Starbucks. Jaime and I continued what now had turned into a date talking about the show and every other thing we could think about.

As we got up and was about to leave Starbucks I took her hand in mine to see what would happened. She didn't let go all she did was turning around to face me and said "so we are?" "If you want to" "it would be an honor" she said as she leaned her body up against mine as we walked hand in hand back to the manor.

Julia and Denise must have gotten to the manor before us because when we walked in both Nick and Matt stood in the door and almost screamed at us when they saw us "WE KNEW YOU TO WOULD GET BACK TOGETHER!" I could feel Jaime squishing my hand a bit when she heard them. We continued waking towards the inside still hand in hand when we reached the two boys Matt leaned in to me and whispered "thank you I just made 10 bucks" I shook my head and continued walking.

When Jaime and I reached the living room she sat down in the couch and I found our favorite Harry Potter movie and put it on. The rest of the day we spend just her and me alone not to disturbed by anyone else and it felt good.

(Meredith's POV)

When I woke up the next morning my head was still confused about everything. One part of me wanted to be with Dyl again and the other part of me wanted to be with Bri. Still confused I put on my glasses and went out to the kitchen to find something to eat. As I got into the kitchen I found Eric making pancakes and Jade sitting by the table, as I walked in Eric said "want some?" I nodded as I sat down next to Jade "so it's still that bad? You're wearing glasses, I'm sure Eric's pancakes can change that, they are the best" Jade said as Eric handed me a small stack of pancakes. I was paying attention to their conversation all I was trying was to get my head together and force it to make a decision. As I finished my last bite of pancakes I got up and said "thanks for the pancakes Eric" as I was about to leave the kitchen I heard Jade say "be ready in an hour then we'll get your stuff my dear".

When I got back to the room I was staying at I started to think about everything I had done with Dyl through the years. We had a perfect and amazing relationship sure at the beginning I wasn't even sure I had feelings for him but after the summer was over and we had seen each other almost every day I started to get feelings for him and he even proposed to me. I knew I was the one to blame for destroying our relationship and engagement and I did feel guilty about it. On the other hand with Bri there has always been this spark of something each time his eyes caught mine, each time we had touch and even the few times out lips had touch it has been one of the most amazing kisses I have ever had in my life. 'That's it!' I thought to myself as I jumped of the bed and almost ran to find Jade. I found her outside reading a book, I got over and knocked the book out of her hands and almost screamed in her head "I need to be with him! Can we go now to see if he's still there? I have to tell him, come on Jade" she looked at me with a choked expression on her face as she said "calm down, remember to breath. Need to be with who? Who are we talking about and sure" she took my hand and we started walking towards my car, since that was the one closest to the road "ERIC WE ARE LEAVING NOW COME ON!" Jade yelled at Eric so he would come, we needed him to carry my stuff "I'm coming, I'm coming" we could both hear Eric mumble as he walked towards us. As I was about to get into the driver seat Jade said "are you sure that's a good idea? Let me drive and make sure we get there in one piece" I rolled my eyes at her and handed over my keys. Right before we reached the manor I saw Bri running from the manor, without thinking I screamed "TURN AROUND HE'S GOING THAT WAY!" luckily Jade managed to get me calmed down before we reached the manor.

As I walked into the manor the first one I met was Matt standing smiling at me, "Mere you're back I was worried when you didn't came home last night" I laughed at him a nit and said "oh Mattie don't worry I was at Jade's and I'm gonna stay there for a while. In other words where was Brian going? I saw him running down the road?" "oh you haven't heard? He had some date thing" as Matt said 'date thing' I could feel my heart stopping in my chest. I was here to tell him I had decided to be with him and I was foolish to think otherwise. But here he was already on a new date, he didn't even care about me. What if it had all been one big lie? Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and then Jade said "come on let's get your stuff and go home" and by that she and Eric started carrying out my stuff into my little car. I wasn't really helping I was just standing next to my car watching them carrying one bag after the other out of the manor. Not long after Jade gave me another one of her amazing hugs and said "come give me your keys, let's go home. I think I have the next episode of that puppy show you like" I nodded my head as I sat down in my car and drove to my new home.

When we got back and we were done getting all my stuff into my new room I couldn't hold it back anymore. I started crying. Jade took me into the living room, she sat us both down into the couch as she said "let it all out it's okay my dear, let it all out" I moved closer to her and she started to hold me "Jade who do you think this girl is?" "I have no idea my dear, just forget about him, he isn't worth it. One day he will realize he made a big mistake letting you go like this I know that. You are an amazing girl, you deserve a man who doesn't treat you like this. Now let's watch some of that puppy show shall we?" I sat up and whipped the tears away from my eyes as I mumbled a simple "yeah". The rest of that day Jade and I spent on the couch and her doing everything she could to make me forget Brian and feel better. But I wasn't really helping. I needed to know who this girl was. As I got to bed that night I decided that tomorrow I would sneak off to the manor and find out who Brian was dating I needed to know who my competition was.