Salut people, hope you enjoy this book, comment and vote, please❤️

🌈 🌈 🌈

Rye's hand travelled down Andy's sides, pulling him closer so he can deepen the kiss. Leaving Andy no choice but to moan at the sudden move.

Rye bit down at Andy's lips "keep quite the boys are still in here, and to be fair they think we're planning the next cover".

Andy smirked into the kiss "But we are planning something better".

Rye switched positions, so now he's on top of Andy who was pinned down into the bed. "yeah I think, our plan is going really good".

Andy felt overwhelmed by the way Rye was holding him down against the bed, he couldn't help but slip into his subspace "Did you lock the door?".

Rye hummed in response as he works his way down Andy's neck, leaving wet kisses all over. A low moan escaped from Andy's mouth, making Rye smirk knowing that he found his Boyfriend's sweet spot. Rye starts to suck on the spot, having no mercy on the whimpering mess beneath him.

Rye stopped what he's doing so he can look at Andy's ocean eyes. His eyes were glazed over with pure lust and need. He started to whimper helplessly because he was out of Dadd- his boyfriend touch. "Rye please".

Those simple two words were more than enough for the two of them to have roughly passionate sex. Just when they were done Andy moved swiftly beside Rye, so they can cuddle they always do that. But the answer he got was a shocker for him, like a bucket of cold water was spilt at him in the middle of December. 

Rye got out of the bed putting his shirt on and slightly fixing his hair. "You should know that is the last time we do this" he pointed out.

A little inappropriate smile found its way to Andy's face " what do you mean?".

Rye wasn't smiling nor was he playing a prank on Andy, He was dead serious and Andy could see it. Simply because that's his boyfriend of three years now. "What I mean is I'm breaking up with you".

Andy jumped out of bed "Rye, no".

"Andy, don't make this harder for me" Rye stated.

Andy made his way to Rye tugging on his T-shirt "Look at me, Ryan".

But Rye didn't give him an answer.

"Ryan look at me" Andy tugged a little harder.

Rye was clenching his jaw, never bothered himself to turn his face so he could look at Andy.

Andy hit the nearest wall to him screaming "Look at me for fuck's sake!".

Just then Rye gave his attention to Andy who was begging for it for minutes now.

Andy took a deep breath to calm himself down, and because he was on the edge of tears. "Baby listen to me" he started to crease Rye's cheek, feeling his own tears threatening to escape his eyes. "Now I know you are not good with feelings and commitment scares you, hence why we've taken this long to finally be each other's official boyfriends, you know apart from anyone knowing" he chuckled a little.

"But whatever is it now Rye please, let us talk about it. don't walk out on me, don't be another person who leaves me", he ultimately broke into tears.

Rye reached to wipe Andy's tears away, and hope washed over Andy only to fade again. "I'm so sorry Andy".

Rye went to get out of the room only to be stobbed by Andy's screams and tight grip on his T-shirt, "No Ryan no, I'd do anything literally anything. Don't do this please".

Rye tried to break himself free from Andy's grip, which was the worst idea. Cause Andy slipped into his headspace, began crying louder and asking Rye not to leave him cause he won't be able to cope without him.

A knock was heard on the door "Guys what is going on there?", A concerned Jack spoke from behind the door.

Rye broke free from Andy's death grip and started to run as far away as possible from that room. But of course a house full of boys where was he supposed to run? He bumped into Robbie who held him and opened an interrogation about what happened.

Jack immediately ran to Andy who was fully on sobbing and held him closely. "hey hey, it's okay just talk to me, yeah?".

Andy held Jack and cried, even more, feeling ashamed about the reason he was crying but he couldn't stop himself nor could he explain what was going on in his head.

"uh, Jack" Brook warned, "I think he's going to have an asthma attack if he didn't stop crying".

Robbie shouted at Rye "What did you do to him!".

Jack shouted at all of them "I appreciate the worry Robbie and all but find me his ‏inhaler, and everything is going to be fine".

Robbie let go of Rye and went searching for the Inhaler instead. And Rye didn't waste the opportunity of getting away.

Brook was on tears because Andy was the strongest one of them... Yeah, he is sweet and carefree at some situations, but he was the rock of this band. He's the person who calms everyone down and often says it's going to be alright. He was a walking ball of joy and to see him broke down without a warning, really hurts.

"Boys give me a hand, let's put him in bed," Jack asks.

Robbie and Jack both carried Andy Carefully to his bed. "I will stay with him, you take Brook and go get some rest." Robbie smiled at Jack.

Andy was quick to speak "No I don't want anyone in here." Lies. He needs his friends more than ever but he wasn't going to admit that. And he doesn't want Robbie to be the one who stays with him, don't get him wrong he loves Robbie dearly but, he can't bear looking at him or hearing him right now especially after Rye broke up with him and left him. Robbie was the brother of his ex... Saying ex made Andy cry even harder, he can't face Robbie because he reminds him of his Rye.

"Andy you clearly aren't okay, and I don't know what happened or what my stupid brother did but, I can't leave you alone Like this" Robbie said softly.

Andy sobbed even harder "I - I'm f fine just leave me alone".

"and-".

"out all of you" Andy shouted.

"Jesus, we're trying to be nice here you stupid fake blonde" Jack stated angrily.

Andy gave Jack a pointed look.

Jack's breath hitched " I'm sorry please don't kill me".

Andy got up from his bed and pushed everybody out of his room and locked the door behind them. He needs to be alone so he can process what happened in the last hour.

He has lost the love of his life, that what happened.

🌈 🌈 🌈

Give me your opinions❤️