CHAPTER 20

ARAY'S POV
-Time skip some years after-
We are enjoying a peaceful time still on bed, but then suddenly, a little thing climbs to our bed asking for breakfast.

-Arato: Mommy, daddy! I'm hungry, I want to eat something! (pouts)
-Sana: Darling, your son is awake...
-Aray: Yeah, but you said that I'm a disaster cooking... (giggles)
-Arato: Daddy, wake up! Grandpa called before... (smiles)
-Aray: Really? (yawns) I'll have to get out of bed and see what does he need... (gets out of bed)
-Sana: Why are you leaving? It is cold without you! (pouts)

 (gets out of bed)-Sana: Why are you leaving? It is cold without you! (pouts)

-Aray: Arato is hungry, and I am too... Plus my dad called, it's time to wake up (smiles and srughs)
-Arato: Daddy, daddy! Can you carry me like the other day? (smiles)
-Aray: Sure, get on my back, and hold into my shirt (smiles) Your mom would kill me if you fell...
-Sana: Take care of not hurting yourself... (smiles)

I then run downstairs to the kitchen, then we heard the door opening, and the only one who has the keys is Johnny, so it means that they came.

-Johnny: I can't believe you are already awake... (giggles)
-Arato: Uncle Johnny, auntie Jichu! (smiles and run to them)
-Jisoo: How are you buddy? (smiles)
-Aray: As you can see, my boy was already awake and I had to wake up too (srughs)
-Johnny: What do you have for breakfast? (smiles)
-Aray: I don't know... Why?
-Johnny: Let me prepare some pancakes then... Do you want to help your uncle, Arato? (smiles)
-Arato: Yes, yes, I want! (smiles)
-Aray: Fine, let's prepare some pancakes then... (giggles)
-Jisoo: Why dont you go with Sana meanwhile? I have the feeling that she's waiting for you... (smiles)
-Aray: Oh yeah, I almost forgot that I live with two babies... (chuckles) I'll go for Sana (smiles)
-Johnny: Okay, take your time you two... (winks)
-Jisoo: Hey, Arato is here!
-Johnny: Sorry... (giggles)
-Arato: What happens? (curious)
-Johnny: Nothing, nothing... (smiles)

I head upstairs again, and Sana is still inside the bed... Why is she so lazy, lately? She looks like a cute bear sleeping that much...

-Aray: Isn't my second baby going to wake up today? (smiles)
-Sana: It's cold outside the bed... (soft)
-Aray: What am I going to do with you? (smiles and gets inside the bed again) Do you want some pancakes?

 (soft)-Aray: What am I going to do with you? (smiles and gets inside the bed again) Do you want some pancakes?

-Sana: I want cuddles... You are warm... (gets closer and hugs you)
-Aray: You are truly like a baby (smiles)
-Sana: So? (chuckles) Arato is with Jisoo and Johnny, right?
-Aray: Of course, do you think that I would leave him alone? (fakes being offended)
-Sana: I don't know, you have done crazy things during your whole life... (smiles)
-Aray: But my son is my second treasure, I wouldn't allow anything happening to him... (smiles)
-Sana: You are rich, you have a lot of treasures... (jokes)
-Aray: Yeah... And it's amazing (smiles and kisses her forehead) I love you...
-Sana: (Puts her head in your chest) Darling, I have something to tell you...
-Aray: (you stroke her hair) What is it? (smiles)
-Sana: Our family is gonna grow... I'm pregnant... (giggles) Are you happy?
-Aray: Are you serious?! (surprised) From when? I mean, haven't we been using protection? (confused) Anyways, I'm really happy (you hug her)
-Sana: Do you know that night that you went to drink a bit with your friends? (smiles)
-Aray: Yeah...
-Sana: I kinda took advantage of you when you came back... I was mad at you, and I needed to relax, so I did what first came to my mind... (laughs)
-Aray: How is it that I don't remember anything? (confused)
-Sana: You were drunk, and you followed everything I told you to do... To be honest, I had a lot of fun... (smiles)
-Aray: Oh my god Sana, you took advantage of me... (laughs) So, how much time have you been pregnant?
-Sana: Two months, that's why my tummy hasn't changed that much... (smiles)

-Aray: I see

-Aray: I see... My dad is going to be really happy, and also your grandma (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah (smiles) By the way, what did your dad want?
-Aray: Oh, I haven't called him yet... (smiles) I preferred to come here back to you... (smiles and kisses her neck)
-Sana: A-Aray... Not there... You know that's one of my weak points...
-Aray: I know, that's why I love to kiss you there... (smiles and kiss her again there) You are so cute (chuckles)
-Sana: And you are so mean! (pouts) I'm telling you not to kiss me there...
-Aray: Where do you want me to kiss you? (smiles)
-Sana: Here! (points cutely to her lips)
-Aray: Fine baby... (you kiss her)

-Time skip some hours later-

-Dad: How's my big boy doing? (smiles)
-Arato: Grandpa! (hugs him) I'm doing great, and you know what? Daddy and mommy told me that we have to tell you something really important! (jumps cutely)
-Dad: Really? (smiles) I have to tell them something really important too... Let's go to grandpa's office? Do you want some cookies? (smiles)
-Arato: (holds his hands) Yeah! Let's go (smiles)

I look at Sana who is so happy watching at our boy, the truth is that this moment is really warm...

-Aray: (holds Sana's waist) All of this is possible thanks to you (whispering) Thanks for bringing joy to this family (smiles)
-Sana: What are you saying? (blushes) I wouldn't be here if it wasn't because of you, and my grandma... You basically paid for her treatment...
-Aray: We are now a family (smiles and kisses her cheek) Let's go? (you hold her hand)
-Sana: (nods) Let's go... (smiles)

That way, we head to my dad's office and once there, we tell him that he's gonna be a grandpa again

That way, we head to my dad's office and once there, we tell him that he's gonna be a grandpa again. He looks really happy, and our boy, he's so excited to be a big brother!

In another hand, my dad has also a surprise for us... It results that he'll quit from working, which means that the company is now mine.

Can our life get better? Nah, I already have Sana...

-THE END-