CHAPTER 12

ARAY'S POV
Johnny told me that he has something to tell me, that's why I'm waiting to have my lunch break. While Sana heads to prepare me the lunch, Johnny will tell me about what he found out yesterday.

 While Sana heads to prepare me the lunch, Johnny will tell me about what he found out yesterday

-Time skip until your lunch break-

-Sana: Aray, I'll be preparing your lunch, okay? (smiles)
-Aray: Yeah, don't take too much please, I'm hungry... (smiles)
-Sana: Okay~ (smiles)

We wait until Sana leaves to the company's kitchen. Then Johnny get closer to me so I can hear clearly all the details about Sana's night adventures.

-Aray: So, she left yesterday again, right?
-Johnny: Yeah, unfortunately... And I followed her until...
-Aray: Until...
-Johnny: Until a prostitution house... I even had to enter and pay for it... So it'll be 50 dollars...
-Aray: Damn, they are expensive... (hands him 50 dollars) So, what else? What was Sana doing there?
-Johnny: She was driving all the men crazy while dancing in one of that bars...
-Aray: What?! Why was she dancing? She already gets money from being my secretary...
-Johnny: I don't know... (srughs)
-Aray: Do you know if she did something else apart from dancing? (serious)
-Johnny: I don't know, I wasn't going to go that far... I'm sure I would had paid a lot for that kind of service...
-Aray: Yeah, and you just belong to Secretary Kim, right? (teasing)
-Johnny: Exactly, wait- (blushes) What are you making me say?!
-Aray: (laughs) Well, tonight we'll go to that prostitution house, I need to make sure that Sana doesn't go to that place anymore. (serious)

-Johnny: But I thought you were busy with all this work

-Aray: Sana's more important than all of this work. I'll say that I'll work until very late, but we'll actually wait until Sana heads to the prostitution house, and you'll come and pick me up, then we'll head there... (smiles) Understood?
-Johnny: Dude, you are scary sometimes... You are like her stalker...
-Aray: I'm not her stalker, I'm her boss, almost fiancé and probably future husband... (smiles proudly)
-Johnny: (giggles) You totally fell for her man... What about Jennie? She's still having dates with you...
-Aray: I know, but I'm not planning to marry her... She's like my sister, and my father knows how annoying can she be sometimes...
-Johnny: Yeah, it's like if she were forcing you to love her...
-Aray: Right-
-Sana: Here I am! (smiles) Are you still hungry?
-Aray: Yeah, thanks Sana (smiles and starts eating)
-Sana: What were you guys talking about? (smiles)
-Johnny: Business, and also how probably is for Shioma to stay this night again... (sips a coffee)
-Sana: I'll get worried if you keep staying here until late all the nights... (worried)